3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
It's been VERY long time since I played this game.
Can the main hero fight now?

Or is still useless character who leaves everything on subordinates?
I hated the fact that I was unable to do anything.
All RPG feeling was minimal... :confused:

Atsu

Sep 23, 2017
So it seems switch broke the save game feature again...
I can play through the whole game in one go, but if I load a game, it crashes every time the game tries to do something with the saved crew-members or whores. Happens in both the modified and unmodified versions of the game, so at least it doesn't seem to be my fault this time ^^

For now, I'd recommend waiting for a new version.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
wow if you go to the gallery there are practically no scenes and this game has been out for forever. what a shame since the art is good

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
The game crashes I'd say around every 45 mins. I got the latest version of java and this is from a brand new playthrough.

lazt96

Sep 8, 2017
are this new update get bug? at first, face on chara/npc not synchronize and game get force close, after that i can't launch game again.
i'm use previous save game. also i try launch game again from previous version and start normally.

sorry for my bad english.

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
So it seems switch broke the save game feature again...
I can play through the whole game in one go, but if I load a game, it crashes every time the game tries to do something with the saved crew-members or whores. Happens in both the modified and unmodified versions of the game, so at least it doesn't seem to be my fault this time ^^

For now, I'd recommend waiting for a new version.
Damn. Previous version was broke too. Looking back, seems like this game has always been full of bugs. I get that the dev wants to continue making new content but they need to address the bugs at some point in order for people to want to buy into it. Kind of a catch 22 situation really: fix bugs but longer between new content or new content but continuing bugs. Either way people will get mad :(

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
This game design appears to be informed by those childrens' board games -- kids roll the dice and read some random result that they have no decision or control over, but at least they get the illusion of achievement when their token crawls closer to the finish. Those are really good for training unsophisticated minds to endure tedium and follow arbitrary instructions.

As bad as the gameplay and performance are, it's the stupidity of the plot that really made me shitcan this heap.

Reactions: kelraos
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes