Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
it is possible for your aunt daughter to NOT be your cousin ?

like, i dont know... let's pretend the mom and aunt are not actual sister but step-sister or something ...

shit i m lost with all thoses family stuff lol
to help you - maybe ^^

At that incest part - it spices things up. Maybe we get a game where it is really hard do get a incest relationship and where you have to sacrifice something in the game to get that.

Reactions: Nikois

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I never knew, people had such craze for incest that they won't play a game without incest. That is why I planned for incest. it will come later in story.
You dont need incest to succeed,i can name quite a few games without incest that have a huge fanbase BUT having incest intertwined with a great plot is is a match made in heaven.Keep working on your game and everything will fall in place.

PS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
My bet is, you can fuck the character faster in this game than in Where the Heart Is
that can be true.

must say the pacing in this game is pretty fast.

i mean. MC just learn that his mother and else died. he is on chock ( yup, he dont know they aren't dead yet) ... he react good to this like " OMG that terrible !" ...

but then a minute later he cant stop thinking about fucking his aunt or think about her ass, tits or whatever else.

pacing is a bit too fast. i would have loved a bit more longer sad moment for the MC to absorb the hit to leanr the bad news.

thats the first bad point i find on the game. second bad point is "too much black screen", would like a bit more art, for now the blackscreen are too much in number.

other than that, its a great start imho

Bugsaw

Jun 7, 2017
So... The last time she saw you, you were "a 11 years old fat kid". Then you were "sitting in a Shaolin Monastery for like 3-4 years". Are you 14-15 years old or did you somehow avoid seeing your Mom's best friend for several years before everything went bad?

Romaru

May 29, 2017
This. Thread. Is. Gold. I laughed so hard my sides were hurting, will continue to follow the game. Our MILF must be immortalized! :test2:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Monica-Kendra-Alexa is the golden standard of Milf..thus a statue made of only the finest bacon shall be erected(giggle) in her honour!!!

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
So... The last time she saw you, you were "a 11 years old fat kid". Then you were "sitting in a Shaolin Monastery for like 3-4 years". Are you 14-15 years old or did you somehow avoid seeing your Mom's best friend for several years before everything went bad?
I have one flashback chapter for it.

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
that can be true.

must say the pacing in this game is pretty fast.

i mean. MC just learn that his mother and else died. he is on chock ( yup, he dont know they aren't dead yet) ... he react good to this like " OMG that terrible !" ...

but then a minute later he cant stop thinking about fucking his aunt or think about her ass, tits or whatever else.

pacing is a bit too fast. i would have loved a bit more longer sad moment for the MC to absorb the hit to leanr the bad news.

thats the first bad point i find on the game. second bad point is "too much black screen", would like a bit more art, for now the blackscreen are too much in number.

other than that, its a great start imho
Well, who knows whats gonna happen in future first season is 12 chapter long. And I think I have added "She *might* be alive". And if you look into the description, you *Might* find some useful clue for sorrow.

When it comes to Black screen. What do you mean by that? I know you are talking about those "After a few minutes" black screens. I could have added more renders but it would have taken more time, I am helpless here. I will add more images in future when I get a computer. Till then I have to render 1-4 images per night. This game is solely dependent on Support and my roommate is helping by lending his laptop to me at night. He is my best friend now. I am trying to render as many images I can.

Thank you for pointing out negative points. I have noted those points. It will surely help the game. Thanks for reviewing it.

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes