5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
What is it with new HTML games and not being phone friendly, its usually the UI that this games uses that is hell to traverse in mobile its 3 games now that it doesnt function properly
Do you have a problem with the resolution of the size of buttons and other elements in the game or the game does not launch on your phone?

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
On that matter, I think a picture with a link would make things a lot easier, it's not that easy to spot the link, but it's doable.

EDIT: I just realized there is an update since Monday… Feel so dumb right now, but it's great news !

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Turtleguy007

Turtleguy007

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2023
What is it with new HTML games and not being phone friendly, its usually the UI that this games uses that is hell to traverse in mobile its 3 games now that it doesnt function properly
It's just get too much if you have custom ui to care about how the ui works on mobile, at least for me because maybe I'm too lazy. But yeah, I did test the game on mobile in the early version, if you have at least 450 pixel width and play it on landscape mode i think its alright...

Reactions: cacalo3

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
It's just get too much if you have custom ui to care about how the ui works on mobile, at least for me because maybe I'm too lazy. But yeah, I did test the game on mobile in the early version, if you have at least 450 pixel width and play it on landscape mode i think its alright...
Media screen and (min-width: 1920px) {
#ui-bar {
width: 18em;
}
#story {
margin-left: 15em;
}
#passages {
max-width: 58em;
margin: 0 auto;
margin-top: -60px;
}
}

Put this code in the styles section.

Next, change the values in (min-width: 1920px) to the desired size and you’re done. I know that there is a version of this code that is more complete in terms of settings, well, I took it from an old game where it was necessary to reduce the size for small monitor formats.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Custom UI has nothing to do with it tho. Just don't use table's. There are css flex grid that would work your your grid locations and mobile supports that. Pretty much main goal is not to use strict widths for elements and tables. That's it.

Reactions: xetalon

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Man, I really gotta start looking at comments before I download anymore games.

Started it up with joiplay, got passed the intro scene with Leana Lovings waking you up, and then couldn't progress any further because going to work was impossible.
Then I come back here and see it's just because I'm using android.
Wonderful. :FacePalm:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes