• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

"Velmas Spooky Mansion" a game I'm working on for halloween.

Frytkosz555

Aug 11, 2017
So here's a synopsis: Velma onde morning wakes up in an unfamiliar mansion without any recolection of the previous night, she finds out from Daphne that they both came here to investigate a rummored haunted house where many people went missing, turns out that the house isn't abandoned, it belongs to Morticia and Wednesday addams, the house was passed down to Morticia from her mother who had mysteriously dissapeared a few decades ago, the two has been living there ever since. As the boys are nowhere to be found, Velma and Daphne are allowed to investigate where their friends have dissapeared to, under the condition that they will also look into Morticias mother dissapearence. Soon it becomes clear that there is something unnatural at play in the mansion as a pitch black night covers the lands surrounding the mansion which are quickly populated by many brootish monsters. The four girls must uncover the secrets that Mortician mother has left behind in order to survive.

I'm going to release this probably on halloween day, also in each of the promo renders below there is a lot of black space, this is just a pitch black HDRI, this thing is the greates blessing I could have ever asked for, it makes the renders go really fast, there will be many renders with detailed environments of course, but my ps's specs are a 4gb NVidia GeForce 1050 Ti + 8 gb of ram, these are preety much the minimum requirements for rendering with daz studio resulting in the detailed environment renders to take at least 10 hours each to look somewhat decent also many times daz has just crashed on my due to there being too many objects to render in the scene and my pc running out of ram, the last render that I provided here (Velma Wick) in it you can't see it but all of the monsters there are missing their upper halves, one is just simply a cock and nothing else. So in conclusion get used to seeing a lot of black space at least until I will be able to afford more RAM. Tho with how these renders turned out, this is also a fucking great stylistic choice.

Thst's all for now, I'll get back to work then.
velma promo.png Daphne promo.png Wednesday promo.png Morticia promo.png monsters promo.png