Vanished Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Hey guys i was browsing through the VR games here and found out that the game called Sexbot Quality Assurance Simulator by that Adeptus guy is gone.Does anyone have a clue on what happened to it? I know that it was posted here but the thread seems to be gone.:WutFace:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey guys i was browsing through the VR games here and found out that the game called Sexbot Quality Assurance Simulator by that Adeptus guy is gone.Does anyone have a clue on what happened to it? I know that it was posted here but the thread seems to be gone.:WutFace:
Do you have any proof that it was previously present?
It does look like it was here. No clue what happened to it.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
At the moment a google search for 'Sexbot Quality Assurance Simulator' yields an f95 thread as the 5th result for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which as you can see, leads a thread unavailable note.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So it does seem to have been removed. I've no interest in this particular game myself, but it would it be interesting to know IF the mods/admins had removed a game, and why. Not that it's even necessarily a bad or unreasonable thing, but just for transparency and all.

But who knows, maybe the thread creator just deleted it themselves, or something.

EDIT: oh, beaten to it by jerricho

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Not as a request.
There was a thread made with the game in it.If you google it you will find it but when you click on it it redirects you on the main page instead of the thread.So the game was here but it was removed.
Hmm it seems tho the thread is back.:FeelsGoodMan:

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
Was randomly browsing and found this thread. TCMS the link you've provided above also is dead. Just curious to know why it was removed, that is, if it was removed? problem.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.