Vanished game (troll busters, HTML)

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
So, a while back I downloaded a game called "Troll Busters" from this site, but now when I finally go to play it, I can't figure out how to get it to work (I've done what normally works, it's apparently really weird), and the thread for the game itself has vanished, and I can't even find the game through google (more accurately, too many things share the name, and I don't have the thousands of hours it could take to look through literally everything). Now I don't know what to do or really anything, and I'm just kind of hoping for some help with all this.

And I really don't know where this would go, so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this kinda thing.

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
Thank you very very VERY much. However curse you for indirectly informing me that I'm a dumbass.

I never thought to not put a space between Troll and Busters because everything from the file names, the website the HTML file took me to, and the only mention of the name I found had a space between them. I can't believe I didn't think to do one of the most basic troubleshooting things for title searches.

Again, thank you.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight