4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Much appreciate the update - highly promising, this. @Siramar - if you're having a blast developing this game it's pretty much unanimous! :D
It's tougher than I anicipated but a lot more fun and rewarding than I thought.

Darkest Wishes

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Man I get Errors every time I need to make a choice in the new update when playing from a previous save , do I need to start a new game for it to work properly @Siramar ?

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Man I get Errors every time I need to make a choice in the new update when playing from a previous save , do I need to start a new game for it to work properly @Siramar ?
Unfortunately yes, previous saves don't work

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
Interesting game.

Good stories with the vampire theme around here.

@Stephenie Meyer that's how it's done. :p:p

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Just tried this game, very pleasantly surprised. Nice renders, good story, nicely written.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Wow, never mind the sexy bods in this ( what am I saying I must be going senile), got to love the story in this so far. This is what you call a visual novel, suspense, mystery, supernatural, what is not to like? Damn, now got to wait for ages for next update.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
A fair little bit, sets up the back ground and a few nice scenes, definitely worth a look

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Wow, never mind the sexy bods in this ( what am I saying I must be going senile), got to love the story in this so far. This is what you call a visual novel, suspense, mystery, supernatural, what is not to like? Damn, now got to wait for ages for next update.
Thanks! Hopefully not too long a wait, it's just the rendering that takes me ages.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
well this is a positive surprise, an actual story and all. the pictures made me think it's another brainless thing where you can't possibly stop every female from jumping at your dick in first 2 minutes. almost didn't even check this out because of the pics.

U

User_130505

OK, Question while I am still playing this.
Why does he want to fuck kittens?
Wouldn't they be a bit to tight?
Or is he really that small?

OK, Never mind, he just clarified it.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
ok its really hard to enjoy this VN when choices come up and you get a bug and once it goes away it just moves on like you made all the choices so i kinda hope you can patch these bugs up

U

User_130505

I never saw any bugs while I was playing it.
I did notice that during scenes that had any animation, that the text for the scene can slowly advance a bit, but I think that is intentional.

Oh and for anyone interested, look for Meana Wolf Vampire HD, if you want an interesting naughty video that fits well with this story. That is not the file name, but it does have vampire in it, and it is the full scene, 40 some minutes long.
Google search sucks for videos, use yahoo video search and set it to look for long videos.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes