4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I got a Vampire: The masquerade bloodlines vibe from this game, you a fan ?
Wow, that's a blast from the past, I was a fan a long long time ago but got fed up at being asked what clan I was whenever I went out. lol, still got all the books and the tv boxed set, might have to rewatch it soon. I leant towards the Brujah or Toreador.

Reactions: supermanz95

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I always went malkavian as they had some great dialogue options that were specific to just them. I wanted to do more with that Japanese demon hunter but at least there was a mod that allowed you to turn her into a vampire as well as one other person. I also liked the talking to the girls in the different bars and other places where you have to try to seduce them and the more you seduced them the more drunk they looked which then followed a bit of necking.

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I always went malkavian as they had some great dialogue options that were specific to just them. I wanted to do more with that Japanese demon hunter but at least there was a mod that allowed you to turn her into a vampire as well as one other person. I also liked the talking to the girls in the different bars and other places where you have to try to seduce them and the more you seduced them the more drunk they looked which then followed a bit of necking.
I enjoyed it tremendously when it was first released, 1990/91? Malkavian had that Dominate power I believe? Definitly have to dig my old books out.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dominate is a Tremere, Ventrue skill. Malkavian has dementation, auspex and obfuscate skills.

Malkavians are known as the hardest clan to play without having a past experience of playing Bloodlines because of their unusual and twisted dialogue options. It is extremely easy for the player to misinterpret what an option means. I think they have better seduction I believe then other races. I think they have the gift of insight and seem to have the heterochromia trait as both the protag and Jeanette have 2 different colored eyes. Can't remember what other gifts/skills they had but I do know they suffered from madness.

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Dominate is a Tremere, Ventrue skill. Malkavian has dementation, auspex and obfuscate skills.

Malkavians are known as the hardest clan to play without having a past experience of playing Bloodlines because of their unusual and twisted dialogue options. It is extremely easy for the player to misinterpret what an option means. I think they have better seduction I believe then other races. I think they have the gift of insight and seem to have the heterochromia trait as both the protag and Jeanette have 2 different colored eyes. Can't remember what other gifts/skills they had but I do know they suffered from madness.
Found a cple of my rpg books, I'd forgotten how good some of the artwork was. Maybe I'll find further ideas/inspiration in them

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
ME: Dude are you still drunk and still have your deer goggles on? Melody is ten times hotter then aunt No.
I suspect you're just not into milfs. Melody is indeed very good though.

It's a great game so far @Siramar! All girls are attractive and hot as hell, good scenes, and i'm really loving vampire theme, mysteries etc. It's one of my all-time favourites. Really rare to find, and i'm glad to find something worthwhile that really cares about story component. Intrigued, and looking forward to the next version.

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I suspect you're just not into milfs. Melody is indeed very good though.

It's a great game so far @Siramar! All girls are attractive and hot as hell, good scenes, and i'm really loving vampire theme, mysteries etc. It's one of my all-time favourites. Really rare to find, and i'm glad to find something worthwhile that really cares about story component. Intrigued, and looking forward to the next version.
Thanks, I'm really glad you enjoy my offering. I'm having a blast making it.

Reactions: Dilettante

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Much appreciate the update - highly promising, this. @Siramar - if you're having a blast developing this game it's pretty much unanimous! :D

Reactions: Siramar
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes