4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
U

User_633486

Yeah and your probably right on your thought that it's from starting from my last save.
i can pretty much guarantee that that is the cause of the errors as i had the same issue when i tried to load my old save

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Wow just stumbled on this game, but now I am curious to follow it, any game where the MC gets his dick bitten by his vampire aunt sounds like a winner to me !!

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Mate this was brilliant, the fucking scream had me laughing at 3AM like no tomorrow, really digging the mysterious plot elements and discoveries.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Just found this. Very unique game concept. Not like most of them. Good for the dev

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
Interesting game. More background setup that a typical adult game, with good flow between scenes. I like how some of the characters are being developed. Not tons of adult content, but a good start. Worth it for vampire fans, wait for a bit if you're not.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
MC: Goddamn, I don't remember aunt Jo looking this hot!

ME: Dude are you still drunk and still have your beer goggles on? Melody is ten times hotter then aunt No.

The MC on day 3 says lets find ourselves a taxi. So my question is why is the MC in the front seat if they took a taxi? If they took a taxi then he should be looking at her from the back seat and not from the drivers seat.

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
MC: Goddamn, I don't remember aunt Jo looking this hot!

ME: Dude are you still drunk and still have your deer goggles on? Melody is ten times hotter then aunt No.

The MC on day 3 says lets find ourselves a taxi. So my question is why is the MC in the front seat if they took a taxi? If they took a taxi then he should be looking at her from the back seat and not from the drivers seat.

I agree Mel is way hotter but he never said Jo was hotter than Mel, just that he didn't remember her being that hot.

ok, The taxi bit I based on two things. firstly on my behaviour, I usually get in the front seat and then I find it's easier to get out to open the door for your date, only do this on the first cple of times
and secondly easier to do the upskirt scene if you are on the front looking back while talking than sitting next to her. :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'd still be thinking of Melody when looking at aunt Jo the neighbor or most of the other girls that I saw in the game.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes