4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Tried this visual novel/game out, and it shows some promise... It did have a few moments now and then when it felt like something was missing, or like the story was skipping ahead just slightly now and then... It was the worst at the very end, as I didn't feel the protagonist should have been so compliant with waking up to his aunt (not by blood) doing what she was doing... It felt rushed at the end, like something was missing... In any case, it's an interesting story concept, and I look forward to seeing how it progresses... Hopefully when it goes into full development, it gets a bit more polish on the current content... I went ahead and posted my review...
Thanks for the review, I have made some changes and hopefully more stuff will slot into place with the new scenes.

Reactions: Zippity
U

User_633486

man that was WAY too short really looking forward to the next release lol

U

User_633486

not a big deal however i did see several spelling/punctuation errors so hopefully those get cleaned up in the next release as well

U

User_633486

should be an update coming in the next few days hopefully

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Thought about donating to to the game but if i can't play the update i'm not sure if it is any good.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Does this still end with what looks like my dick getting bitten off by a vampire? Hell of a way to end that build, my girl and I died laughing when that happened, and she still picks on me about it to this day because oh my god, what the hell lmao Don't get me wrong in any way however, I do enjoy this title and am looking forward to more content and to see what other surprises are in store xD

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Does this still end with what looks like my dick getting bitten off by a vampire? Hell of a way to end that build, my girl and I died laughing when that happened, and she still picks on me about it to this day because oh my god, what the hell lmao Don't get me wrong in any way however, I do enjoy this title and am looking forward to more content and to see what other surprises are in store XD
Lmao, it was a hilarious scene yeah. But no it doesn't end there ;)

Reactions: User_130505
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes