4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
c83d6ccbf72e4cbeb6a51eadaa27a803.png

Overview:
In Vampyre Dreams, you play the part of "Your name here" Renfield. A direct descendant of the character in Stoker's Dracula. His parents were tragically killed in a car accident five years ago but they left him a massive house and plenty of money. Recently he's been having some severely bad dreams and strange events seem to be pushing him towards something, but what? That is up to you to find out. Along the way he'll be hindered/helped by a big cast of characters (mostly female) how you interact with them is up to you.
Thread Updated: 2019-05-03
Release Date: 2019-04-30
Developer: Siramar
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux : - - -
Mac:
- - -
Others: *COMPRESSED - *
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

d1melkit001.png d1melspy005.png d3cross011.png d3jannight008.png fdoorpizza05.png d2nitebj003.png d2nitebj0011.png d3jan003.png

Last edited by a moderator:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 88458

Overview:
In Vampyre Dreams, you play the part of "Your name here" Renfield. A direct descendant of the character in Stoker's Dracula. His parents were tragically killed in a car accident five years ago but they left him a massive house and plenty of money. Recently he's been having some severely bad dreams and strange events seem to be pushing him towards something, but what? That is up to you to find out. Along the way he'll be hindered/helped by a big cast of characters (mostly female) how you interact with them is up to you.

Updated: 14 April 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

i guess this game is going to replace in terms of better renders and better everything i guess im just psychic about things unless this guy craps out and abandons this

Reactions: N7

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
new vampire adult game with a male main character?

now that that is out of the way... is there enough content in this first release to be worth the d/l?

Reactions: bernthal

vexx94

May 14, 2017
did i miss something or whatever you do the game ends in game over with aunt killing you?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
To paraphrase the great Kurt Cobain, I will make it their duty to completely drain me :test:.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes