Others Completed Vampire Revenge [Gaweb Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
home.jpg

Overview:

Vampire Revenge is my first project and has been finished thanks to my patrons help.
Play as a weakened vampire on its way for revenge. Battle sexy enemies and either capture them with your vampire hypnosis or defeat them to get your revenge. Customize their equipment and upgrade your castle to unlock more powers.
The game contains 5 animated sex scenes (handjob, blowjob, missionary, doggy and standing).​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-02
Release Date: N/A
Developer: Gaweb
Censored: No
Version:
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
OMG, these game are so stressful. You have to do everything manually. Forget to resting the gals will result them dead over exhausting.
Nice theme, bad design.

Reactions: Sword26

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Interesting game, when i downloaded i didnt saw the "completed" tag, so i thought you were still improving some of its flaws, but, oh well :/
Its too much grinding, even though the game its straightforward, some "how to play" or introduction would be nice, i really enjoyed playing a little but i didnt get through the second level (some 10~20min of gameplay i think), the hentai part its annoying to try filling the bar(cuz in my vision that should be a relaxing part)
But in overall its still enjoyable, i like the "vampire hypnotizing and raping the girls" setup, i'll see to play more later~~
a little review:
-1 annoying hentai
-3 too much grinding
-1 bad introduction
+2 theme
6/10 overall :D

angelofdeath29

May 30, 2017
hi all just downloaded threw gofile and when i scan with antivirus its flagging it...just wondering if anyone knows if this might be a false positive.

rayeng02

May 19, 2017
ok the game is not bad but not using the full potential..... kinda hard to start (not as hard as BB but kinda the same no basic tutorial) 7/10 i would say, since jsk games appeared i sincerly cant get this games to be ok for me :( (jsk you ruined me hahaha)

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
What's jsk ?

This game was my first hentai game with a lot of trial and error. I actually had a hard time working on it because I had to rely on some paid artists with some of them giving no news after a few months of work...
For the commands themselves, I agree it's way too clicky and grindy but since the game is quite old, I'm not really planning to improve now.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote