Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
02valkyriea7ujk.jpg

Overview:

As ruler over a forgotten country you are trying to come to new glory. Here you have to move through all sorts of dangerous adventures and fierce epic battles. Also in the beds of the lady´s... "It's like Game of Thrones, but with more sex and violence!"​

Updated: 01 August 2016
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.67 Abandoned
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gameplay Tips:

Instructions:

DOWNLOAD:
Win: - -

2e3Wa.jpg 2e3Wb.jpg 2e3Wc.jpg 2e3Wd.jpg 2e3Wf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
The game seems interesting but why is it that i can't have sex with anybody i am the king even my own servant won't have me

mingebag

Aug 9, 2016
For some reason I get like 5 fps in this game.
I had the same issue, I fixed it by running it with reduced colors (16-bit), disabling display scaling and running as admin (all options in the Compatibility tab after you get valkyrie.exe properties).

Thanks for the upload.:FeelsGoodMan:

Last edited:

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I feel like theres no scene in the game , just some women pics <:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't think this game is Ren'Py unless its a older, newer or modded version of it and they changed how it works completely as you can't find anything associated to the Ren'Py file types in the folder.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah it isn't Ren'Py. It's a visual basic/ C++/ dot.net kind of game engine. Not sure what to call that.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
was slightly disappointed that it wasn't since I couldn't cheat.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Unfortunately, Anyone running a mac and will be rick rolled by this your label. I personally spend 15minutes playing around with file extensions and such seeing if it was a goofy issue with a letter missing.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Unfortunately, Anyone running a mac and will be rick rolled by this your label. I personally spend 15minutes playing around with file extensions and such seeing if it was a goofy issue with a letter missing.
I didn't understand half of what you said, if you are talking about the game not working on MAC, as you can see above it clearly says: Platform: Windows.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Man this would be a great game in unity as a RPG or something... This has so much potential to be more then what it is oh wells still fun.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
build up of stats kind of takes forever...in-game wise, finally lucked out on the enemy after the bridge on an upper 400th day due to how much money the health increases were. Not a big deal except for sheer amount of click farming gold. A larger difference between prices in the town marketplace so you could more easily gain the gold through trade, thus feeling a sense of accomplishment in your earnings would be nice. Anything but pure spam clicking on day progression while occasionally training every 10+ day in the later necessary upgrades. Also, nothing after the bridge horde that I could find. It shows promise but definitely needs some tweaking in the stat building department.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
build up of stats kind of takes forever...in-game wise, finally lucked out on the enemy after the bridge on an upper 400th day due to how much money the health increases were. Not a big deal except for sheer amount of click farming gold. A larger difference between prices in the town marketplace so you could more easily gain the gold through trade, thus feeling a sense of accomplishment in your earnings would be nice. Anything but pure spam clicking on day progression while occasionally training every 10+ day in the later necessary upgrades. Also, nothing after the bridge horde that I could find. It shows promise but definitely needs some tweaking in the stat building department.
I also agree with this the stats took forever and I don't think there is anything past the bridge also a bug possiably is in the quest log you can't "Repair the bridge" even if you do it does not complete.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I also agree with this the stats took forever and I don't think there is anything past the bridge also a bug possiably is in the quest log you can't "Repair the bridge" even if you do it does not complete.
Yeah, I did notice that never checked off.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
You can use cheat engine for almost everything expect flowers en health
Health I don't find, but flower can be cheat. I think the memory are refresh if you changing map, so cheat the flower only when make potion.

Without potion cheat, I dunno if one can pass the last battle. It's like I need about +40 health potion use to pass it.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote