4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Felt like I haven't played this in a year, and I feel like almost no real additional content. Glad I don't support this dudes Patreon.

Carlhungus

Sep 29, 2016
Hey All, I'm having a little trouble playing 0.5.1
Win Version comes up with a Program Error and won't run through Wine
Mac Version won't allow me to make any saves.

Any suggestions?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Do some scenes change if you're not a virgin anymore? Like the roof scene with that guy instead of anal is it vaginal? Or with Jareth?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Damn, why did billy have to ruin Astrid and Little Paul's sexy education, why did billy have to cuckblock him ? All of their hot teasing from the previous versionhas ruined because of that fucking billy
Just played the scene yesterday and I have to agree. Wonderful teasing and then cuckolded. I mean after some more teasing of Paul and sex between him and Astrid, a cuckolding path with him would be okay, but this is way too early, sadly.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Just played the scene yesterday and I have to agree. Wonderful teasing and then cuckolded. I mean after some more teasing of Paul and sex between him and Astrid, a cuckolding path with him would be okay, but this is way too early, sadly.
I'm glad you have the same sentiments as I , I thought for sure they were gonna do something , I just hope that there will be a way to get rid of that Billy in the future updates

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Agree ! I feel like what the hell is dynamiteredgames thinking, this version really ruined little paul's route, it can be considered as NTR on his point of view (scene reminds me of Max and Eric from big brother) and here I thought that Astrid and Little Paul will deflower each other, but now it seems that this bastard friend of him will get it first in the future updates

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Agree ! I feel like what the hell is dynamiteredgames thinking, this version really ruined little paul's route, it can be considered as NTR on his point of view (scene reminds me of Max and Eric from big brother) and here I thought that Astrid and Little Paul will deflower each other, but now it seems that this bastard friend of him will get it first in the future updates
Or maybe we are to shortsighted and there will be a twist. Maybe Little Paul will rise up against Billy shortly before he wants to bang Astrid? And Little Paul will take the "trophy"? Hmm, nevertheless there should be definitely more teasing of Little Paul / Astrid :)

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Is this new? I played 0.51 and I still had to push the space bar to take a photo?!
Well, it's automatic in the sense you can't really choose when to use it. It only gives you the option to take a picture while she poses. Can you decide to not take the picture? Lol... I always take the pic so maybe I never noticed you had an option.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Since little Paul is underage obviously he can't be having sex in a patreon game.
Tho the sex scene we did get was lame, an alpha male uses coercion to get to give a woman oral sex. Ok it's a game where you want to delay progress arbitrarily but what the fuck. That's just silly.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, I just hammered away at this game for a couple of days. I have some thoughts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this game's biggest problem is the grind. This could be alleviated a bit by reducing the 'goalpost' numbers for certain events across the board, so that there isn't as much 're-repeating' of certain events in the quest to improve stats.

Example:
The 'interval' for Calder's spell experiments is along the lines of 50/70/90. Reducing this to say 30/45/60, and adjusting other events accordingly (say maybe around 33% less required to meet goals) is my suggestion. There's a lot of 'repeating' of events to push stats high enough to hit the current markers, so I don't think anything would be lost except excessive grinding. Plus this would reduce the number of days required to hit these markers, which I think would fit the story better.

Remember that Astrid is tracking down a number of people, so spending multiple weeks in training kind of makes things seem less urgent than the story otherwise implies.

My other thought relates to Astrid's training, and how it is scripted. It might be a little more interesting if the 'secret agent' aspect of her training, i.e. learning to use all tools available to her to achieve her goals when dealing with adversaries, was played up a bit more early on. This is alluded to a few times later on in the training. At least in my playthrough she became an 'agent' fairly early in the process, but I spent quite a few hours grinding after that before said aspect of the training was 'played up' in any way.

I get that some people like the 'naive and gullible' female MCs, but IMHO Astrid is a bit smarter than that. Sure she doesn't want to 'give it up' too soon, but at the same time she is seeking justice/revenge, and realizes that she may need to 'toughen up' if she's going to achieve her goals. So I think if her thought process was slightly more along the lines of 'will this help me achieve my goals', and not quite as much 'acceptance because I'm getting hornier', I think the story would be better for it.

One other thing bothered me a bit...

In general, a number of adult games built using RPGMaker annoy me due to all of the unnecessary walking, but for this game it complements the design of this game fairly well, so I didn't mind it very much. The locations in the capital (and inside of associated buildings) were fairly close together, which helps keep the walking to a reasonable level game time wise.

One other thought. I think it'd be interesting if the Calder experiments were repeatable, perhaps with additional artwork and 'new and improved' versions of the experiments. This'd be a different path to boost stats as opposed to all of that flyer stuff... plus Astrid seems to have a love/hate relationship dynamic with these experiments, so playing up that 'but Astrid liked, even if' aspect could be played up a bit more.

This game is still a WIP, so I get that a number of things are on the 'todo' list, but those are my observations so far.

Nitpicks aside, I did find the story rather engaging for what it is (a descent into debauchery kinda game), and the artwork is rather well done. I just think the grind needs to be toned down a bit. Kudos to Dynamiteredgames for their efforts!

I'm looking forward to future updates!

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
So, I just hammered away at this game for a couple of days. I have some thoughts.

I think this game's biggest problem is the grind. This could be alleviated a bit by reducing the 'goalpost' numbers for certain events across the board, so that there isn't as much 're-repeating' of certain events in the quest to improve stats.

Example:
The 'interval' for Calder's spell experiments is along the lines of 50/70/90. Reducing this to say 30/45/60, and adjusting other events accordingly (say maybe around 33% less required to meet goals) is my suggestion. There's a lot of 'repeating' of events to push stats high enough to hit the current markers, so I don't think anything would be lost except excessive grinding. Plus this would reduce the number of days required to hit these markers, which I think would fit the story better.

Remember that Astrid is tracking down a number of people, so spending multiple weeks in training kind of makes things seem less urgent than the story otherwise implies.

My other thought relates to Astrid's training, and how it is scripted. It might be a little more interesting if the 'secret agent' aspect of her training, i.e. learning to use all tools available to her to achieve her goals when dealing with adversaries, was played up a bit more early on. This is alluded to a few times later on in the training. At least in my playthrough she became an 'agent' fairly early in the process, but I spent quite a few hours grinding after that before said aspect of the training was 'played up' in any way.

I get that some people like the 'naive and gullible' female MCs, but IMHO Astrid is a bit smarter than that. Sure she doesn't want to 'give it up' too soon, but at the same time she is seeking justice/revenge, and realizes that she may need to 'toughen up' if she's going to achieve her goals. So I think if her thought process was slightly more along the lines of 'will this help me achieve my goals', and not quite as much 'acceptance because I'm getting hornier', I think the story would be better for it.

One other thing bothered me a bit...

In general, a number of adult games built using RPGMaker annoy me due to all of the unnecessary walking, but for this game it complements the design of this game fairly well, so it didn't mind it very much. The locations in the capital (and inside of associated buildings) were fairly close together, which helps keep the walking to a reasonable level game time wise.

One other thought. I think it'd be interesting if the Calder experiments were repeatable, perhaps with additional artwork and 'new and improved' versions of the experiments. This'd be a different path to boost stats as opposed to all of that flyer stuff... plus Astrid seems to have a love/hate relationship dynamic with these experiments, so playing up that 'but Astrid liked, even if' aspect could be played up a bit more.

This game is still a WIP, so I get that a number of things are on the 'todo' list, but those are my observations so far.

Nitpicks aside, I did find the story rather engaging for what it is (a descent into debauchery kinda game), and the artwork is rather well done. I just think the grind needs to be toned down a bit. Kudos to Dynamiteredgames for their efforts!

I'm looking forward to future updates!
I had very similar sentiments. I hope that people understand we criticize the game because we actually like it. I also played maybe 80-90% of the content and have some thoughts.

TL,DR: It's a decent game with good artwork and a nice corruption arc, but could be improved with some little tweaks here and there.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
My nitpicks are coming from the same place as GuyFreely's. We see a lot of good design and story choices in the game, but some are not fully realized yet. And the overall story premise I think works pretty well as far as corruptions game go, it just needs a bit more polish.

on the 20% story/80% corruption thing. Yeah, I'd generally agree with this. As I said before, I think the story needs a minor rework to justify Astrid focusing on her training for a few weeks before she chases after people. People WANT to see how far Astrid is willing to go, so the story should encourage her focusing on training, with some 'urgent quests' being pushed back slightly to allow time for this training to happen. Said quests could hinge on some additional tidbit that Astrid needs to find someone, but that puts her in a 'holding pattern' until that additional piece of information drops.

And, for the love of god (I already covered this), please adjust things so that the grind isn't quite as repetitive. I do get the need to repeat things from time to time, but as I said before I just think that a simple lowering of a few goalpost markers here and there would lend itself well to the story without actually rushing or skipping over anything.

On the 'shame vs outfit' mechanic. The one thing I liked was trying to balance Astrid's arousal. As she's more aroused, she's more willing to take risks with her wardrobe choices. I did manage to get her downstairs at night in her underwear finally, which had an unexpected benefit when when using the chamber pot... but her arousal had to be pretty much maxed, and this was after hours of grinding to push some stats up.

Once Astrid is fully aroused, she becomes more and more upset as time advances if she doesn't deal with it. I liked this, but it wasn't immediately obvious. As GuyFreely said, some sort of indicator of her anger levels throughout the day (besides facial cues) after it is brought up that one time could be helpful. Some items become more effective as her lust increases, while others become less effective. I liked this, but it'd be nice to know if that 'anger dropped a lot' had some sort of number somewhere (even if it's just in a walkthrough/guide), so I knew if I just dropped her anger by 2, 3, or more...

And I understand if developers are trying to play up a bit of mystery here by obfuscating the stat, I get that, but at the very least I think a bit more explanation of the color coding for various tasks might be in order. Once you understand the color coding for tasks (green means she might actually enjoy the experience, darker colors show less willingness), yeah this helps, but again it wasn't immediately obvious to me. I eventually figured this out on my own...

I also think that some sort of indicator of when Astrid might be willing to go with skimpier attire, after she's tried something the first time, would be a time saver. I've went through multiple wardrobe changes on a given day just to figure out what I could get her outside of the inn wearing. The first time makes sense, but after that I'm thinking some sort of 'yeah, I'm not ready to go outside with that outfit' message as she's putting things on, or even better, maybe even color coding the outfit text as Red/Orange/yellow/Green to indicate how far outside of her room she might be willing to go with said outfit at that time could be helpful.

This same color coding could also be used in the washroom, to indicate what she might be willing to exit that room wearing after an encounter...

I'd also love to take some of those school outfits home, and wear them outside of the school, but of course that'd require a bunch of new renders, so I understand the 'lockout' from a design workload standpoint. Still, wearing some of those outfits inside of the school at least could be rather fun...

I'd also love a 'naked' or 'topless' option at the Magic shop. This could be Astrid's way of making mage dude more uncomfortable, in an attempt to gain some sort of minor upper hand over him, and maybe earning a bit of an 'extra tip' as a result , since he's thinking with the wrong head at that point...

On the cash situation, yeah that currently isn't much of an issue for Astrid. We are still in the design stages, so this didn't bother me much, but a lot of the things Astrid needs to do to bump stats also net her cash, so they are complimentary. A few more 'I can either make cash or bump stats' decisions might help reduce her bank account. Astrid does eventually get to use her newly found charm to avoid paying the $200, which opens up a few new events, but there was absolutely no pressure on her beforehand for these events to come up earlier, at least in my playthroughs.

But then, I WANTED Astrid to keep working on the magic shop, because I liked seeing where the spell experiments might lead. People that didn't do the magic shop thing would of course have a cash flow issue pretty much immediately...

Tying in with that...

'Nuff said for now. Still looking forward to future updates
;)

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I had very similar sentiments. I hope that people understand we criticize the game because we actually like it. I also played maybe 80-90% of the content and have some thoughts.

TL,DR: It's a decent game with good artwork and a nice corruption arc, but could be improved with some little tweaks here and there.

I personally found the first part of the game to be brilliant. The dialog was fun, dominant vs submissive was interesting. And then I got to the Witch Trainer part. In theory, it was good. The execution is similar to Akabur's trainer game. But all the development time spent on Dom and his school sucked the life out of the game. I can't imagine a dominant Astrid will be willingly "trained" to be a slut. It plays like 2 games. They both work, but the first part is what I liked.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
I personally found the first part of the game to be brilliant. The dialog was fun, dominant vs submissive was interesting. And then I got to the Witch Trainer part. In theory, it was good. The execution is similar to Akabur's trainer game. But all the development time spent on Dom and his school sucked the life out of the game. I can't imagine a dominant Astrid will be willingly "trained" to be a slut. It plays like 2 games. They both work, but the first part is what I liked.
I felt the same way, that the fighting school feels like a different game. It's almost like there was two competing thoughts on how to play the corruption and they just put in both.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
The save that I posted with the gallery unlock should work. She's still a virgin and I haven't gone in the alley yet in that one.
Thanks, was looking through the save file and noticed there was a separate scene for Alley Thug if you're still a virgin, just want to see what it is.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks, was looking through the save file and noticed there was a separate scene for Alley Thug if you're still a virgin, just want to see what it is.
I've gone through the pictures, there's no images for it. Probably not in there yet.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes