4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Just found this game and am loving it, I already hit the end of the roman story (or at least at current content) and was wondering is Red light district available at some point right now? Or is it still in development?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I cant seem to get the last BJ scene at the school to turn green, is there some kind of condition required for this?

I checked the walkthrough but its not specific on how to get these scenes.

Thanks

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
I cant seem to get the last BJ scene at the school to turn green, is there some kind of condition required for this?

Thanks
just keep doing other stuff first, even if youve already done them, this raising her willingness to do stuff. (might be effected by arousal/shame too, make sure arousals high and shames low)

Reactions: rattler2027

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can someone please suggest how to unlock the tribal scenes?
Go to the guild hall just to the left of the square in the merchant's quarter. Talk to the clerk at the desk on the left. If you are an agent of the queen, you will get to join (there may be some way to join before finishing chapter one, but I don't know it). Them check the starred quest on the back wall, and talk to the NPC to your right. He will take you on the tribal quest.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018

Thanks
You probably need a higher Lust.

I will see if I can look through the code to find the limits, but I just know that as I increased Lust, more of the school options opened up.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
You probably need a higher Lust.

I will see if I can look through the code to find the limits, but I just know that as I increased Lust, more of the school options opened up.
Thanks, I finally got it and it was after lust had increased some so I guess that was it.

One more question, Can we find Ramon's house in this version or is that a future update?

Thanks

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes