4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Great idea. Preview pictures will be much easier to get and it will boost future hype a lot. Graphical improvements of his site gave him already 100$ and as I've played new version I assume he will reach 1k easily. That should make updates even more substantial (even tho they are already).

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
by the way for those save editors you need to be a patreon paying member a bit lame from that person who made those savegame editors

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Full version is out. Here is a changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like he added much more than 3 scenes to the full version. 1 scene actually makes me to start whole game once again to get it -.-' Poor me

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I've been looking forward for this release since it was announced.:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Overall...oct and so far nov have been disapointing months in terms of game releases:frown:. There were a few games for me that delivered decent updates but most were pretty disappointing.

Reactions: griffor

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm happy to say that this game update was not disappointing and was worth the wait:heartcoveredeyes:. great job dynamitered.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Guys, you are hyped, but I am disappointed. Until plot twist the game was promising. Author know how to use RPG MAKER and how to make RPG games. Bravo! But... after that, boring trainer thing, silly fetishes/scenes like from JAP crap games. Grinding feast. Repetition of following sequence - go to be trained, do it a little, go to sleep, repeat. No... Urination and lactation (w/o pregnancy) is lame ! I feel like playing primitive JAP games for hormones-driven 16yo boys !
"Crotch status" thing is OK.

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Where exactly am I supposed to get the sub point required to kiss the old man?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
OK, since I do not plan to (re)play this game, does anyone have save with all scenes unlocked?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Guys, you are hyped, but I am disappointed. Until plot twist the game was promising. Author know how to use RPG MAKER and how to make RPG games. Bravo! But... after that, boring trainer thing, silly fetishes/scenes like from JAP crap games. Grinding feast. Repetition of following sequence - go to be trained, do it a little, go to sleep, repeat. No... Urination and lactation (w/o pregnancy) is lame ! I feel like playing primitive JAP games for hormones-driven 16yo boys !
"Crotch status" thing is OK.
This game is a bit on a tricky side. It supposed to be a sandbox-style corruption game and it's surely based on a japanese games in some points. If you do just a mainquest - it's fairly short at this point. All these elements you mentioned are just an additional content - pretty well done in my opinion. Trainer part is a copy of a Witch Trainer and it has its fans. It's surely repetitive but you can make it much faster if you have money. You don't need to return to an inn anymore in that case and you can easily do 100-days training sessions. It's not like WT isn't repetitive. That's just an addition so you can ignore it. Mage Shop scenes are focused more on being hilarious than fetishist - human-size dick isn't a part of any fetish. At this point it seems like they are in focus as it's the only job, but DRG has a tendency to add content to the previous parts of the game. There will be other types of job (I suspect new update will bring some) and some non-erotic as well. It's just to give more options to players. At this moment game is more vanilla/exhibitionistic than anything else. The most amazing element in this game is memory immersion. Astrid remember if she had an orgasm, how many times she masturbated, she had sex or even who aroused her. Just for a masturbation there are many different outcomes and every text changes according to her actions. If she won't be a virgin she will say so and even that element will differ depending on her experience and corruption. And she's suppose to be able stay virgin till the end. That's really really neat in my opinion. I understand it might not be for anyone but I highly suggest anyone to check the game after the update - it's different every time. No NTR in this one pal but I hope you will try it again at some point:p Thx for some useful opinion.
Where exactly am I supposed to get the sub point required to kiss the old man?
You have to go to the church and there is a scene that will give you dom or sub point. If you don't want to you can cheat - in your inventory is a cheat item that can give you points. Later on there are many different events increasing both points.
Any lesbian content?
There is one bigger scene and a whole eventchain leading to it. In future updates it will be probably much more significant. Don't know if there will be something else with lesbians but I think so.

Mind if I ask you, those who like it and those who don't: What would you like to see in this game? What type of content would be the best for you specifically and what would be the worst thing to add?
I will pass this data to DRG and I'm interested as well. Especially ideas of those who don't like it at this point.

Last edited:

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
I wish it would be clearer on how to unlock dress options. When you can take of what and run arround. In 0.3 i got bored trying to get enough exebition points to have her run less clothed. Even used saveeditonline to bring exebition to 80. For no change.
I can raise by going streaking each night but eer that is way to time.

I would like to see a way to know how far away you are from the next target and some more variations / extra ways to increase some stats.

All in all i think it is going the right way. However i think some progress and different jobs are needed

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You have to go to the church and there is a scene that will give you dom or sub point. If you don't want to you can cheat - in your inventory is a cheat item that can give you points. Later on there are many different event increasing both points.
The church? Damn. I missed an entire building it would seem. Didn't notice there was a way in. XD Thanks.

Reactions: Ignazzio

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I wish it would be clearer on how to unlock dress options. When you can take of what and run arround. In 0.3 i got bored trying to get enough exebition points to have her run less clothed. Even used saveeditonline to bring exebition to 80. For no change.
I can raise by going streaking each night but eer that is way to time.

I would like to see a way to know how far away you are from the next target and some more variations / extra ways to increase some stats.

All in all i think it is going the right way. However i think some progress and different jobs are needed
Hmm... That's probably due to development methods. Further exhibition progress will be probably connected with some events and that's why it doesn't work now. In 0.2 there was nothing to block that so you could've walk naked all the time with proper skill (but nobody would care). I'm pretty sure it will be much more clear in a few updates when Astrid can strip naked and when she can't. In fact now only bra removal is implemented trully into the story in my opinion. Freja gave her a reason for that and might be a reason for further actions. Dunno but I will pass this opinion. I agree to some extent.
@Ignazzio whatever, do you have 100% save?
Not yet. Probably will produce something tomorrow. 100% is actually pretty bothersome here as it suppose to be non-linear. With next update I don't think it will be possible at all. I will post what I can tomorrow

Reactions: CobraPL and ponyguy

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmmm odd my sound for every thing else is working but this game the sound is gone somehow and only whit this game.
and i donot have it on mute ether how can change the sound settings of RPGmaker MV iff you donot have the program itself.

and the game just crashed on me when i enter the house off her parents after she got her new underwear.

i resterd the game after that sound is back rly odd

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
This game is a bit on a tricky side. It supposed to be a sandbox-style corruption game and it's surely based on a japanese games in some points. If you do just a mainquest - it's fairly short at this point. All these elements you mentioned are just an additional content - pretty well done in my opinion. Trainer part is a copy of a Witch Trainer and it has its fans. It's surely repetitive but you can make it much faster if you have money. You don't need to return to an inn anymore in that case and you can easily do 100-days training sessions. It's not like WT isn't repetitive. That's just an addition so you can ignore it. Mage Shop scenes are focused more on being hilarious than fetishist - human-size dick isn't a part of any fetish. At this point it seems like they are in focus as it's the only job, but DRG has a tendency to add content to the previous parts of the game. There will be other types of job (I suspect new update will bring some) and some non-erotic as well. It's just to give more options to players. At this moment game is more vanilla/exhibitionistic than anything else. The most amazing element in this game is memory immersion. Astrid remember if she had an orgasm, how many times she masturbated, she had sex or even who aroused her. Just for a masturbation there are many different outcomes and every text changes according to her actions. If she won't be a virgin she will say so and even that element will differ depending on her experience and corruption. And she's suppose to be able stay virgin till the end. That's really really neat in my opinion. I understand it might not be for anyone but I highly suggest anyone to check the game after the update - it's different every time. No NTR in this one pal but I hope you will try it again at some point:p Thx for some useful opinion.

You have to go to the church and there is a scene that will give you dom or sub point. If you don't want to you can cheat - in your inventory is a cheat item that can give you points. Later on there are many different events increasing both points.

There is one bigger scene and a whole eventchain leading to it. In future updates it will be probably much more significant. Don't know if there will be something else with lesbians but I think so.

Mind if I ask you, those who like it and those who don't: What would you like to see in this game? What type of content would be the best for you specifically and what would be the worst thing to add?
I will pass this data to DRG and I'm interested as well. Especially ideas of those who don't like it at this point.
like the game so far. hopefully don't have to restart every time there is a new update, but otherwise, so far not bad. will have to be a little more complete tho before i start dropping money on it. same story for a lot of things these days thanks to massive patreon flooding.

otherwise, ideas? i keep waiting for something to randomly happen in that doorless changing room. ;) could lead to all kinds of random event fun. also maybe some events at the inn. so many canned comments "that is not my room", so much wasted room for potential. even something to overhear or peek on for a stat point or 2 would be cool. it'd be something

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes