4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

vultron

May 19, 2018
I genuinely really like this game but at times Astrid's naive stupidity really just becomes annoying as hell like in the start of the game her being a naive young girl makes sense but as the game advances and she learns about the true nature of the world she seems to actually learn absolutely nothing because no matter how many learning experiences she has she continues to be a naive fool over and over again. lol

I really wish she would stop being so stupid at some point after the first 25 times she gets screwed over due to her naive nature you'd think she'd learn something.

Reactions: XJ347

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
well i have a problem i can't get my shame lower than 88 % even when she does weird shit at school it says "can't lower shame 88 % (93 % event ) any idea why is that ??? i was following his walkthroug but nothing specify what i have to do lol it says go to school if you want to bring her shame down .... why make the shame system broken like this >....>

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
well i have a problem i can't get my shame lower than 88 % even when she does weird shit at school it says "can't lower shame 88 % (93 % event ) any idea why is that ??? i was following his walkthroug but nothing specify what i have to do lol it says go to school if you want to bring her shame down .... why make the shame system broken like this >....>
You can lower the shame a number of ways, but school is the most consistent. Giving another classmate a blowjob is another way. Also, assist Calder with spells, work as a bartender, visit the church in the Warrior Princess garb, interact with Freja, streak...

Reactions: rattler2027

Metreyll

Mar 11, 2018
Astrid has to rescue the queen by pretending to be a whore. Then when Ramon throws her on the bed, keep declining to go for the sword.
Or go for the sword right away. This has the same effect, though the end of the scene makes little sense if you play things out this way.

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Work for Calder handing out fliers and get groped. Have Don take some pictures or work at the bar... there are a number of ways.
If you happen to have found any red seeds or can buy some, they increase arousal too, possibly to full, haven't had to use any myself yet.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
You can lower the shame a number of ways, but school is the most consistent. Giving another classmate a blowjob is another way. Also, assist Calder with spells, work as a bartender, visit the church in the Warrior Princess garb, interact with Freja, streak...
how to work as a bartender? if you go to the bar she just says she doesn't like this kind of thing ?

lolguest

May 4, 2017
So I put together a walkthrough... first time. I would appreciate feedback/suggestions.
You are awesome, nice walkthrough. You will save a lot of people coming here for the same questions.

Seriously speaking, send it to Dynamite in case you are a Patreon, he seems to be very busy and will probably appreciate your effort too.

how to work as a bartender? if you go to the bar she just says she doesn't like this kind of thing ?
Are you in the second part of the city? Krossavik Commons? Because it looks like you are in the first bar.

Reactions: UncleVT

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
The Barmaid job needs some serious work. I really want to get down to topless, but I just cannot do it with that short amount of time, especially now that there are more scenes and she doesn't seem to be drinking as much. Should add another 60 seconds to it. Or make the bar smaller so you can get to the patrons quicker.

Reactions: Kyril87

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Since update can't go outside Late night anymore. It says need to wear bra and panties at least, but in the closet only option is for panties (topless).

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes