4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
whas about time for a UPDATE off this game.
i whas starting 2 think he whas going 2 wus out again like he did whit another game we all like
No worries about that. His decision about Valentina was rational and totally understandable. I would say it was a good thing as Valentina isn't even close in terms of gameplay and renders right now. He's developing this game out of a hobby so his updates aren't monthly. He charges only per update so it's really fair. He also rarely check Patreon site so responses aren't fast but he's pretty nice dude. VWA has a great quality content right now and it's growing. Slowly but steadily.
I have the newest version as a highest tier patron and I've just done playthrough to catch all the bugs in whole content. Took me over 3 hours - it's really becoming sandboxish with each update. Unfortunately I won't share this version now due to respect to DR and the fact it's not full. I'm also waiting for a full version with additional scenes - It's worth it. Update huge in technical terms (shitload of changes even tho not all of them being necesarily visible) and big in terms of content. I've many doubts about many devs but in this case I'm glad to be his patron

Last edited:

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
To be honest I spoke with him at the start of valentina's story, even before he released V.01, and since them he's a nice guy in my book, he made mistakes but he learned and is now a competent developer, it's one of the few threads I follow here not only for the game, but out of respect for the dev, and the game is solid anyway :D

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Ok, just played it last night ... I've lost 3 hours of sleep because I wanted to see what'd happens the next day :p.

I really liked the first part, It felt like it was a "real" old school RPG with plot, twists and events.

Then after a really sad outcome the second part begun with an Akabur's type of game. Then some new RPG in the sewer ... then the inevitable flyers distribution ... then I cheked what I had missed and beside walking nude and an asleeped blowjob I decided I had enough.

Overall it's a really good game, well written and directed. I'm looking forward the next part !

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
any clue how to make cheat engine to work on it
Dunno. But in inventory you have a cheat item which is pretty sufficient.
Then after a really sad outcome the second part begun with an Akabur's type of game. Then some new RPG in the sewer ... then the inevitable flyers distribution ... then I cheked what I had missed and beside walking nude and an asleeped blowjob I decided I had enough.
New version will add a lot. It should be in a days. Don's Trainer part is being developed in slower rate. It took me almost 4 hours to check all the content without Trainer part. Trainer is additional hour. Worth waiting for. It should be here in days

vorris

May 23, 2017
Dunno. But in inventory you have a cheat item which is pretty sufficient.

New version will add a lot. It should be in a days. Don's Trainer part is being developed in slower rate. It took me almost 4 hours to check all the content without Trainer part. Trainer is additional hour. Worth waiting for. It should be here in days
i know about the cheat bud in the item area thought cheat engine will help with the selection that dont have in the item area

Reactions: Ignazzio

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
i know about the cheat bud in the item area thought cheat engine will help with the selection that dont have in the item area
Reasonable. If you will manage to change inner sex stats I would be more than grateful for some hints. I really do wonder if Astrid has already no-virgin banters. DRG probably won't touch cheats to such an extent as it's complex and potentially buggy. At least he gave us some decent cheat item already unlike most of devs. Love those in an RPGM games

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game is an absolutely spectacular start. Hope someone posts the most recent update soon.

It's a hybrid game I think. Part slut trainer, part dungeon crawling RPG, and part corrupt the girl / keep her pure game.
Graphics are pretty good too. Well written. If this keeps getting worked on, and expanded, and improved it's going to be one of the best RPGM games on here when completed.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
This game is an absolutely spectacular start. Hope someone posts the most recent update soon.

It's a hybrid game I think. Part slut trainer, part dungeon crawling RPG, and part corrupt the girl / keep her pure game.
Graphics are pretty good too. Well written. If this keeps getting worked on, and expanded, and improved it's going to be one of the best RPGM games on here when completed.
According to DRG post, next version should be out today or tomorrow. This one update in fact is as spectacular as rest of the game. Dev is really talented. I can share small news that in the newest update there is also some sort of a reversed trainer for those who're gonna look for it. Not as complex as Don's but definitely a good start for another interesting activity. It's pretty hot I must say. Can't wait for a full version

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
According to DRG post, next version should be out today or tomorrow. This one update in fact is as spectacular as rest of the game. Dev is really talented. I can share small news that in the newest update there is also some sort of a reversed trainer for those who're gonna look for it. Not as complex as Don's but definitely a good start for another interesting activity. It's pretty hot I must say. Can't wait for a full version

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017

I'm sitting here waiting for the final version of 0.3 to finish uploading, so I figure now's a good time to make some minor changes to the reward tiers.

I'm moving teaser images from the $10 tier to the $5 tier, but keeping Random Renders at the $10 level. This means that the $5 tier will get the in-game resolution screenshot teasers, while the $10 tier will get high-resolution renders that may or not be in game. I'm doing this because one: I feel like this is a more balanced reward system, and two: I plan on posting more Random Renders from here out than I have been. Thanks for your support, DynamiteRed.
I'm sitting here waiting for the final version of 0.3 to finish uploading, so I figure now's a good time to make some minor changes to the reward tiers.

I'm moving teaser images from the $10 tier to the $5 tier, but keeping Random Renders at the $10 level. This means that the $5 tier will get the in-game resolution screenshot teasers, while the $10 tier will get high-resolution renders that may or not be in game. I'm doing this because one: I feel like this is a more balanced reward system, and two: I plan on posting more Random Renders from here out than I have been. Thanks for your support, DynamiteRed.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes