Seeking Urination - 3DCG game

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
As the tag says I am searching for 3DCG games that have urination/watersports in it.

The problem is that it seems that there are games that have this in it, but no tag for it.

So it would be nice, if the games have more than one short scene it. And show it in a closer view.
If there is some sort of BDSM related to it, best in some kind of Dom/Sub relationship, I won't complain.

EDIT:
3DCG-Games with Urination:
- Sisterly Lust (maybe the best urination scene, that I have seen in a 3DCG game)
- Lancaster Boarding House (one short scene)
- Dirty Pool

Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: darlic

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Only one I can think of that I don't see in your signature is Sisterly Lust, though the characters that the watersports are done through were temporary, it was fun, I guess. Not exactly my cup of tea, but not a turn off either, so it was fine.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Only one I can think of that I don't see in your signature is Sisterly Lust, though the characters that the watersports are done through were temporary, it was fun, I guess. Not exactly my cup of tea, but not a turn off either, so it was fine.
Yeah that's the game I am playing at the moment and that's why I am asking for suggestions :coldsweat:
I am edditing the post so I name the games I already know, that have urination in it.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

This has urination. Though it also has scat... A lot of it.
Well... Basically any game by Crotch has these two things, but this is the only translated one iirc.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018

This has urination. Though it also has scat... A lot of it.
Well... Basically any game by Crotch has these two things, but this is the only translated one iirc.
Well I don't really mind scat or enything else extreme. The only problem is, that it isn't 3DCG. I was searching for 3DCG games with urination. Because in the 2D direction there are actually a lot of games with urination. Especially from Japan.

But thanks nonetheless, I will look into it :)

Aug 17, 2021
insight of u has some epic scene one in the start later stages u will find a option take the bitch out for walk then she begs u to let her use the washroom instead u make her use the bushes then while shes doing her job she gets busted by police *she still keeps going*