RPGM Abandoned Urban xLife [v01a08] [Wootch]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ubanxil.jpg

About this game: This is Urban xlife v01a08. Which is the last version of the first Urban xLife that Wootch abandoned back in 2013. He only created the male route on this early version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: Spring 2013
Developer: Wootch (no site listed since he's fond of abandoning games)
Censorship: None
Version: v01a08 (The first abandoned edition)
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

There is a walkthrough inside of it!

Remember this is v01a08
DOWNLOAD:
Win: - - -

BJpenny35.png DinaWCfuckcum03.png

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
great thanks!
never knew about this version. and as always abandoned.. damn Wootch.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Woah, woah woah... Hold up, what fucking version is this one?

I've never played this one before, does it have different scenes?

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
There were pictures of the characters in the remake Urban Demons, but I can't seem to find them. There were better looking in both drawn and color. Does anyone know what happened to them?

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
There were pictures of the characters in the remake Urban Demons, but I can't seem to find them. There were better looking in both drawn and color. Does anyone know what happened to them?
Last I checked they were buried in Nergal`s blog. I remember seeing them too, apparently he`s releasing a demo sometime this month.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Jury's still up in the air about Nergal's Urban Demons remake. I'm waiting to see what he does since he's done a good job with A Zombies Life.
I've had this game since 2013 in my collection. I keep backups that span years. This is one of them so I've had this for years and have shared it before.
In my opinion, some of the artwork is far superior in v01a08 compared to 0.1.8F. And the sex scenes are VERY DIFFERENT. With v01a08, you have scenes with mom, sis, a girl on the train, the girl in the bathroom in the club, the nosy gal at the park, and the neighbor. As an added bonus, theres 3 animated shows you can watch on "TV" as well as a chuck norris/mario mashup.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Jury's still up in the air about Nergal's Urban Demons remake. I'm waiting to see what he does since he's done a good job with A Zombies Life.
I've had this game since 2013 in my collection. I keep backups that span years. This is one of them so I've had this for years and have shared it before.
In my opinion, some of the artwork is far superior in v01a08 compared to 0.1.8F. And the sex scenes are VERY DIFFERENT. With v01a08, you have scenes with mom, sis, a girl on the train, the girl in the bathroom in the club, the nosy gal at the park, and the neighbor. As an added bonus, theres 3 animated shows you can watch on "TV" as well as a chuck norris/mario mashup.
Yea, played through it. The writing and overall animations were a lot more restricted/worse imo. The character sprites/avatars themselves were definitely better.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
I find it funny how Wootch abandoned his first project, came back a year later, started it up again with a Patreon then fucking disappeared without notice, taking all that money with him

A Zombie's Life is very well done and updated frequently enough for my liking. I'm only a patron for about 5 people and Nergal is one of them because of his consistency.

Reactions: tsuande

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Woah, woah woah... Hold up, what fucking version is this one?

I've never played this one before, does it have different scenes?
Its the version wootch was doing before he disappeared the first time then when he came back did the version patreon thing then disappeared again now its nergal's blog but he cant do the same as wootch for copyright reasons i believe which is where urban demons come from.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016

Apparently the Urban Demons demo is going to be released by Midnight tonight or early tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it.
Source: Nergal's Patreon Feed.

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
great news! have been waiting for Urban Demons since he mentioned it! i hope it will be great!

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Wow! the demo looks great... I like Glassfish art, I prefer Jay Marvel... but Glassfish have nice animation.

Reactions: cccp