EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sJyEU0BoVEpHuByPcivekf3kzA4tamv15DxB8PNxGz791fLjfcpVzPHFsnHDtao4.jpg

Overview:
You play as a young successful male doctor who has just moved into New York to work in a private clinic. What no one knows is that you've this obsession to watch people and you use your powerful telescope at night to scan the neighborhood. The game starts after your first week at New York with you exploring a brand new neighborhood. Soon you'll be sucked into different situations that involve your co-workers, patients and neighbors...​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-13
Release date: 2022-11-21
Developer: Cesar -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Developer's other games: Elysium Heights
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux (0.4.0): - -
Mac (0.4.0): - -
Android (0.4.0): - - -
Browser: - -

Others: COMPRESSED*

Extra: Walkthrough for 0.5

To use old saves, follow instructions here
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

g8qYPub.jpg X6LDVpR.jpg 5HuxEkA.jpg 3bmazPy.jpg hn8SUVv.jpg GpadcuX.png i2mFdU3.jpg TlnhsxA.jpg 2Fi3XcT.jpg Fdb2NK5.jpg nuTKojw.jpg jbk2mP2.jpg 8mm8h8J.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The only problem is that it is branching every two seconds
Same here, branches usually mean more work, I hope it doesm't end like Lily of the Valley is latelly.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
I've already played this game yesterday =P, gg on posting it tho

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I'm not a fan of the slightly fat looking of some characters, but I really like voyeur games, thus I'll follow that one :)

• Sad
Reactions: mgtoons

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
One thing I really hate about Hentai games these days, and this game is guilty of it, is the fact that they ask you to pick your characters name without telling you the gender. For the first five minutes I didn't know if the MC was a dude or a chick.

Reactions: Cyryt

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
One thing I really hate about Hentai games these days, and this game is guilty of it, is the fact that they ask you to pick your characters name without telling you the gender. For the first five minutes I didn't know if the MC was a dude or a chick.

Reactions: Elkfood

Cesar

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, i'm Cesar, the game author, Thanks for letting me know about this issue, it has already been fixed on the online version of the game, offline versions will follow. You may want to update the description above with what's on my patreon page now.

By the way, i don't have a problem with what started this thread, i obviously knew the game would be leaked eventually, and i appreciate people talking about my game in this big well known forum, it'll give more exposure to the game so i'm fine with it.
If you want to give other suggestions or had spotted other (silly or not silly) errors please let me know. Thanks!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I repeat my question - do offline version have 32 bit option or not? If so, where i can find it? I just have to know.

Reactions: hondata

Cesar

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I repeat my question - do offline version have 32 bit option or not? If so, where i can find it? I just have to know.
The new offline version 0.1.1 that will be released very soon fixes various bugs, animation speed and screen resolution issues, text typos, Non-Nadine story path bug at the end, and also it'll be compatible with 32bit Windows versions.
None of the above affects or has already been fixed in the online version of the game that you can play on my site.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@Cesar Really nice game. I'm waiting your next release to see if the quality is consistent, but I'm quite sure I'll put some money on it.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes