4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Guys is there anyway to Play this Game online? I mean like that i dont have to download it? Or are there any possible Download links for it on the mobile? Or at leaste can i watch some Videos/ uncensored anywhere? I tried but there are only 3-2 videos that I found for it so I would be grateful for a link....

Player123

Aug 2, 2018
Guys is there anyway to Play this Game online? I mean like that i dont have to download it? Or are there any possible Download links for it on the mobile? Or at leaste can i watch some Videos/ uncensored anywhere? I tried but there are only 3-2 videos that I found for it so I would be grateful for a link....
You can download it via Mega App or by a torrent on mobile for fast download.

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
I have a big problem. My every animation scene just skips... I mean, it couses an error whenever I am starting the scene.
It's like "failed loading an image". Can someone help me?

Psalmus

Jun 2, 2018
My files on Lisa seem to have gotten screwed up. I picked up the video for her but it never gave me the option of giving it to her. And in the journal entries for her, under the basic slow fall one is one titled "A point of view" which says error loading: PayMeOn.txt. Anyone have any idea what i should do?

U

User_305918

Hey all,
Just a quick one for this update!

I've just finished Donna's main progression path. Next up will be the scene dialogues. Finished up by the Long Progression talk options. Then we'll be into the first alpha build for the testers and hopefully will be released to you soon!

Nergal

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just posting this so people can use it as confirmation, I have only posted 2 times on Nergal's discord and I am not trying to start anything there, just doing some reading, don't really know how Discord works so apologies for any trouble

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Gyz,how can I record video ?Should I invite them to babysit & set the digital camera on the upper bedroom?I am stuck with Mr.Jenning,Kimberley & Sarah's mission :(

U

User_305918

Where in the toilet?Home,Park or School?
The school. Have a camera on hand and DYI tools to build a stand. But make sure she is at a heart level of 4 to trigger it. If you do it when she is at 3 it won’t work and you won’t be able to try again with her.

Reactions: Scorpio1971

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
Gyz,how can I record video ?Should I invite them to babysit & set the digital camera on the upper bedroom?I am stuck with Mr.Jenning,Kimberley & Sarah's mission :(
You need to finish all the above ones with Sarah and get to a particular heart level that I don't remember. Later in the park toilet you'll get an option if you want to record a video of her giving you a blow-job

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
You need to finish all the above ones with Sarah and get to a particular heart level that I don't remember. Later in the park toilet you'll get an option if you want to record a video of her giving you a blow-job
I got 4 stars with sarah,can I unlock that scene?Do I have to invite her to the park toilet during afternoon?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes