4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
Nergal's Nest said:
Update
Hey all!
Just giving a little update on progress. From a personal point of view, I've decided to keep this gravy train going. Remember how I used to be OKay? Those were the days, lol.

Anyway I will be "committing" myself to getting the two outstanding projects finished before focusing on anything else. That's right: Zombie's Life is a thing again.

Thanks for all the money, please send more.

I've been working on the Donna progression this week (monday evening is a part of the week, after all), and I've been laughing my ass of all the way to the bank. I'm hoping to have her progression complete soon™. Afterwards I'll need to focus on her scene dialogues and then her daily dialogues (for the Long Progression version). Once this has been achieved, I won't have to do shit, for at least a month.

I'll keep you updated when I feel like it, but check out the , as just updated it, so it looks like as if I am actually working on the game. I'm looking forward to showing off Glassfish's awesome new artwork too in the build, she's continued to work hard during this time and there's a lot of money to be gained here!

Lastly I just want to say a massive thanks to those who pledge. It does a lot, to know people still have money to burm on this project. I honestly cannot thank you enough for that financial boost and I'm hoping to repay you by giving you an OK game that idiots will shill for!

Speak to you soon™!

- Nergal

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
"A Zombie's Life is very close, and Urban Demons has a little ways to go, but I'm confident it's reachable soon. "
What?? So he is still doing something for AZL??

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
"A Zombie's Life is very close, and Urban Demons has a little ways to go, but I'm confident it's reachable soon. "
What?? So he is still doing something for AZL??
Seems so.

And he has also updated the Solarion project page that he is back and working on that, so 3 projects now.

Common sense would dictate that it is ... not a good idea with 3. But on the other hand, is typical nergal.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Seems so.

And he has also updated the Solarion project page that he is back and working on that, so 3 projects now.

Common sense would dictate that it is ... not a good idea with 3. But on the other hand, is typical nergal.
I agree with you that tackling three projects at once is not gonna work, but i guess the AZL might just be the final touch and then it's done, and depending on how much work is still left on UD for a new build i think it could be alright.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Gyz need some help.How can I solve this problem.I got this message on some of mom,amos & kimberly scenes
were you, by chance, skipping dialog, or advancing through it quickly? I've had the same kind of thing happen on image loading in various places when I do that

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Holy shit, I haven't posted in this thread in like three months or something, but looks like things are *exactly* the same. As someone mentioned earlier, it's always going in circles, and we were saying that like over half a year ago as well.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
I'm haven't follow this game for months . Just read the lastest update from Nergal and it's looked weird .
From i remember this is a 1st time he talk a lot about money

Reactions: Northnecro
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes