4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
aaaand we're back to going in circles again...great
Pretty sure you wrote that you would ignore it from here on and out, so welcome back to the circle too? ;)

That aside, developer not delivering means circles, UD is no different. It will stop when he delivers or stops. Prefer the first, but second good too, as I do feel a bit for the patreons by now, used to be one myself.

Also their discord is an bizarre reverse mirror of their patreon.

On their discord the fanbois sit in their little fortress badmouting doubters, in an comical looking glass reverse world enactment of the doubters badmouting the fanbois on the Patreon.

Wouldnt mind that both stopped either, be it by success or fold.

Getting a bit sad that there is so little cleaning being done, could at least keep the patreon tidy by cleaning up posts instead of sulking over the negative posts on the discord.

Plenty of patreons not on the discord, what are they to think when all they see is a house floating with garbage posts (be it fanaticals for or fanaticals against)

Edit
For the hopeful, there is some life, Glassfish updated on the 8th October the Art trello (seems like she is putting the finishing touches on one of the two items that stopped in september around Nergals mea culpa post).

Nergals code trello has not seen movement since 18th of september, and before that the august limbo, so that remains unknown if worked on or not.

Since Glashfish is moving, the code part should see movement soon too, if it is alive still.

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
I seem to be stuck with Mrs. Jennings... She never shows up when I ask her to follow me to fuck during class, only other note in the phone walkthrough is "the slow fall" saying i should talk to her more in the morning... well at school in the morning it's the same loop, and if i try talking to her in the park weekend morning it's also the same loop...

anyone know what to do next or what i'm missing?

EDIT: figured it out, i had to go back in the changing room while invisible after a gym class day and smack her ass.. it didn't even occur to me to go back after getting the picture the first time, and in-game phone walkthrough didn't help me there in the least

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
With Big Brother gone I've been looking for a place to get my fix of opinionated entitled pirates. Watch thread!

Reactions: AB84
Oct 22, 2017
INB4. HOW DARE U CRITICIZE WHEN U NEITHER PAY FOR THE GAME :DDD
If you're not paying for the game and actually just leeching it for free, even when it was being updated regularly, why are you crying now? Because of principles? how can you take the high horse if you were stealing from the get go? Who the hell does that?

Reactions: Araumi

Alotofanimegirls

Oct 15, 2018
Aaand I'm out. This is the reason we can't have good things.
To that guys defense, It has never been explicitly stated whether or not he has given even a speculated release date for the new update. Just a lot of people asking if he has over and over and a lot of other people commenting about those people asking about it over and over again. You can ASSUME that by him not saying anything/releasing anything that there is no hope for the future at all, but specifics are not something anyone in here is really dealing in lmao.

DISCLAIMER
I searched a good bit for anyone commenting about an actual speculated release date to no luck, but reading people asking for one and then complaining about the people asking for one like everyone already knows the answer to it forced me to give up and complain in my own post about the complaining

Reactions: ChillyScholar

gogogaga

Sep 13, 2017
If you're not paying for the game and actually just leeching it for free, even when it was being updated regularly, why are you crying now? Because of principles? how can you take the high horse if you were stealing from the get go? Who the hell does that?
Crying? What you call crying, I call criticism - I am sorry if my opinion offended you. Perhaps you need to go back to your safe base? I don't understand this idealistic mantra that you ought to be a paying customer/supporter before you are allowed to criticise something. I certainly don't act like that in the real world and I doubt you do either. Heard a song on radio while shopping and you considered it shit? Tough luck, you didn't pay to be allowed to tell your opinion. Wanna tell your opinion on some movie/music/game you've seen for free on Youtube/friend's place/got to try out for free? Tough luck, stfu. A politician you didn't vote for is advocating something completely ridiculous? Tough luck, you are not his supporter, don't criticise him!!1 With your logic slavery should still exist in the USA, because only the in-group of the slavers should be allowed to vote on the manners regarding slavery :D God! I have no intention to insult you, because I really doubt you are acting this nonsense out irl - it's just that you've gotten your opinion completely distorted between the reality and the internet. This argument holds no weight and is all-in-all just completely absurd bullshit.

These kind of hypocritical and retarded ideological somersaults only come to exist when fanboys have no better arguments going on for them. Explain to me why should this kind of behaviour be accepted online when it's not applicable anywhere else in the real life (outside of certain religious cults - actually now that I think of it, the retarded fanboy bases usually tend to work in cult-like fashion)? According to your logic nobody outside of the inner circles should never be allowed to express their factual opinion - do you realise the actual idiocracy behind what you just wrote? I sure hope so.

To my own personal disappointment I hate to have to witness how Patreon and other crowd funding platforms have become a distorted version of what it could and probably even originally should have been. Sure, you get a couple of rotten eggs even in the best case scenarios, but I am nothing short of disappointed how the current trend is developing. Everybody got so much into this new trend of crowd-funding that too little care got put into the actual quality of the fundees. The door got open, rats got in and now it's too late to close it. God, even facebook is doing this shit now. I doubt crowd-funding will exist in the near future in the same large extent as it does now - people are starting to get pissed of with people begging for money for no other reason than just, you know, asking for it. Many times there is next to nothing or actually nothing of value for the supporters.

Probably I shouldn't go into such depths to rant about this stuff online, because it reaches few and honestly is just a waste of my time. I just wish some people weren't so god damn stupid and would think for themselves once in a while.

You might want to elaborate a bit on how he can steal a free game.
And this. This is the TL;DR version of what I just wrote, on which many of the above mentioned facts are based on.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
To that guys defense, It has never been explicitly stated whether or not he has given even a speculated release date for the new update. Just a lot of people asking if he has over and over and a lot of other people commenting about those people asking about it over and over again. You can ASSUME that by him not saying anything/releasing anything that there is no hope for the future at all, but specifics are not something anyone in here is really dealing in lmao.

DISCLAIMER
I searched a good bit for anyone commenting about an actual speculated release date to no luck, but reading people asking for one and then complaining about the people asking for one like everyone already knows the answer to it forced me to give up and complain in my own post about the complaining
Circles, man, I keep telling you! Circles!

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
A bit off topic but will the Urban Demons 0.8 chilly update 3g will work with the UD0.9.2.3 or it will crash the game?

Marlus56

May 30, 2017
Hey guys,
I could use some help...
Everytime I open the game, I get an error screen:

"Unable to find file:
Audio/SE/Cursor2"

I really dont know what to do.
Thx for your help

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes