4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
If this game is his job then he needs to suck it up and power through, if this is just a hobby/side thing for him then maybe coming back wasnt the right choice if he couldnt commit to his fans/releases.

Oddly enough this only happens to good games here lol, must be a curse: "You will have a very popular game but the cost of this popularity is your very soul and well being."

Reactions: cooldude33

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys,

I just have four questions:
1. Is Neala scene broken? when i visit the apartment and chose "Neala", I knock on the door and then I get an error as it failed to load the image/scene (truth be told, did chose the quick progression. Donno if that has something to do with it).
2. How in God's name can I get Ms. Amos to get past lvl 2 as based on the guide on Wiki, i can't seem to find her on Tuesdays and Saturdays no where near a shop so i can interact with her.
3. How can i interact with Kaylee as i only got the DIY kits from her and copied the key, and that's all. Can't get her bar to fill up.
4. Sarah. She is "shocked", based on the progression and I can't seem to interact with her and get the level up. Truth be told I didn't follow up with the "good way" of the game, but rather blackmailed her and now i can't do anything. Even when i visit the store in the morning, she gives me a line and the whole interaction ends.

Should i start from the start, the quick way and chose only the "positive" and "kind" answers?

Thx in advance.

U

User_305918

Hey guys,

I just have four questions:
1. Is Neala scene broken? when i visit the apartment and chose "Neala", I knock on the door and then I get an error as it failed to load the image/scene (truth be told, did chose the quick progression. Donno if that has something to do with it).
2. How in God's name can I get Ms. Amos to get past lvl 2 as based on the guide on Wiki, i can't seem to find her on Tuesdays and Saturdays no where near a shop so i can interact with her.
3. How can i interact with Kaylee as i only got the DIY kits from her and copied the key, and that's all. Can't get her bar to fill up.
4. Sarah. She is "shocked", based on the progression and I can't seem to interact with her and get the level up. Truth be told I didn't follow up with the "good way" of the game, but rather blackmailed her and now i can't do anything. Even when i visit the store in the morning, she gives me a line and the whole interaction ends.

Should i start from the start, the quick way and chose only the "positive" and "kind" answers?

Thx in advance.
Neala and Kaylee aren’t fully released in this version. They would come back along with Nurse Donna in Nergals next supposed update. The release to that has yet to be revealed as Nergal has been going through some depression again and has an update to his medication to help him. But once he gets around to finishing the next update he will take a long break until he decides he wants to come back and put in the DLC patches. As of now he wants to fully finish all available characters and to put in an ending.

For Ms. Amos you can only find her at the stores on her standard days but only during the midday when your in school. You need to use your teleportation function at that point during lunch period at school and head to the grocery stores on Mondays and Wednesdays. And the blackmail route doesn’t really work that much so best to not use that route.

Reactions: cooldude33

BlastWind

May 16, 2018
Can you even check Mom's Phone at night? Trying to get the Teacher Address and I've made her come to the house as a Babysitter, but I don't get anything. Is there any other way to get the information?

U

User_305918

Can you even check Mom's Phone at night? Trying to get the Teacher Address and I've made her come to the house as a Babysitter, but I don't get anything. Is there any other way to get the information?
Checking moms phone at night doesn’t trigger Mrs. Jennings address anymore. You find it on the table in the lunchroom now.

gogogaga

Sep 13, 2017
This must be one of the internet's most retarded forums. In this thread
>60% how can i fuck lisa plz help / dus this game work on rpg maker ??? plz help xD
>20% game is not working, not loading images, is buggy af, wat I do wrong???!! plz help
>10% Chilly is our saviour (the only reasonable one)
>10% Nergal is a [Insert an Insult here], when is the game going to be finished??

I'm definitely on board criticizing Nergal and his actions, but the mods here are extremely sensitive to insults, so take care not to get banned/messages deleted. I also want to note, that I know there are some of you, who definitely contribute with great comments or sometimes even content and don't match the above description - no offence indented to you guys.

gogogaga

Sep 13, 2017
I was just making an observation and didn't want to brush the audience on this forum in the wrong direction knowing your contribution to the modding community, but don't worry - I really couldn't care less if you (Chilly) or someone else decides to mod this game after Nergal quits officially. I know that some of the users are hoping for you to pick up the pieces, but like I said, whatever man. In fact I hope you won't, why should you? Let it RIP

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
From what I get he is going to finish the game like he originally said just that he might not do the dlc which he never confirmed was going to be made so I don't what everyone is mad about.

Jun 3, 2017
From what I get he is going to finish the game like he originally said just that he might not do the dlc which he never confirmed was going to be made so I don't what everyone is mad about.
Well if by finishing he's referring to how he finished AZL then it should be obvious what's getting people worked up. But I'm assuming the main reason people are upset is that he outright showed great disinterest in continuing a project he himself started, abandoned once, and can't be bothered to properly continue and on top of that is getting funded by people. That's a painful slap to the face of his supporters and a halfhearted update "completing" the game so he can move over to another project, which can be assumed is likely to meet the same fate as AZL and UD ,isn't enough to make up for that. So yeah, people are pissed.

gogogaga

Sep 13, 2017
You probably meant you don't know what everyone is mad about? Ok, allow me to illuminate, which might and should be both the opinion of the patreons and people who get the game for free:

>Constant delays in the builds - this lead to mistrust in the developer. The "promise but don't deliver" habit has never been a positive thing and is a minor annoyance.
>instead of finishing a game which was close to completion Nergal felt the need to mess around with the whole concept, which led close to 60% of the earlier content to be unaccessible. Most of the current content no longer made any sense in the new context. Together with the delays this was a recipe for disaster and all-in-all not a wise decision
>have no shame accepting money for constant lies and postponing of the product, neither bother to give explanations for your actions (unless patreon count drops to critical levels) - this is the exact thing that corrupts the Patreon and leads to negative influences in the long-run. Big no-no.
>disappear for long periods of time (Remember the infamous UrbanXLife developer? Wootch I guess he was called.. Well Nergal is no better than this guy, though the reasons may be different. In the end of the day it's just excuses on top of excuses)
>Nergal has established a history of stopping on projects midway
>take too many projects at the same time and end up finishing none
>continue leeching of patreon's money even you don't contribute anything and just make vague promises to return to Urban Demons some day, maybe make some smaller updates in the future. This would be fine and dandy, if the developer already hadn't established the above mentioned untrustworthy habits.
>openly state you no longer have interest to continue working on Urban Demons, but people still throw money at you.

The list could go on and on. When the developer himself has no shame or morals, and doesn't understand to cancel his patreon, the responsibility lies on the supporters. Everyone who is paying for this garbage at the moment is enabling this to go further. You ought to be ashamed of your stupidity. I'm extremely disappointed to see Patreon being misused in this way.

INB4. HOW DARE U CRITICIZE WHEN U NEITHER PAY FOR THE GAME :DDD

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes