1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RPGM] Urban Demons [v0.9.2.3] [Nergal]

Discussion in 'Games' started by NergalsNest, Nov 11, 2016.

[RPGM] Urban Demons [v0.9.2.3] [Nergal] 4.8 5 8votes
4.8/5, 8 votes

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (8)
  1. Snivy343

Snivy343 New Member

Nov 11, 2017
    Sorry for the late reply, I believe it said that I should visit her house in the Afternoon, I did that but the character keeps saying "they're not just going to go into someone's house."

2. LoneKaiser

LoneKaiser Member

Dec 11, 2017
    Yeah, that one is infamous for being buggy.
    If memory serves, the way I managed to pull it off (this was based of the Corruption route):
    -I spoke to her until it said "ALL DIALOGUES UNLOCKED" again
    -Headed to her house in the *Evening* rather than in the Afternoon
    -She let me in without issue.

AHairyLobster and CrimsonINC like this.
  3. Seishiro

Seishiro New Member

Mar 28, 2018
    hello; anyone have a guide for mrs. Jennings. can't pass of 2 sex level, i've talk with her in Jennings house, in the park, and the bar, but not unlock sex in bathroom's park.
    notebook of her said: i should try and find her outside of school time.

Help pls!

4. dirtyotaku13

dirtyotaku13 Active Member

Jul 12, 2017
    You have to find her in one of the stores after school.

5. yowe

yowe New Member

Aug 13, 2017
    Can anyone give me a hand on the video camera part of all the possible characters? Also how do I get Jennings Phone number? It seems the teacher talk is bugged and they only appear when I go with miss jennings to the bathroom

6. yowe

yowe New Member

Aug 13, 2017
    Forgot to say, some of the sounds are off, the ones with the OGG file name, any idea how to fix this?

7. hentaailover

hentaailover Member

Aug 11, 2018
    You should meet her in the park on weekends morning. She'll be there with her husband sitting on a chair.

ramson32 likes this.
  8. ramson32

ramson32 Member

Sep 19, 2017
    hi how to get lisa bj because every time i stole videotape it disappears from item list and also no hits appear in lisa character chart and only dialog comes again when mc interacts lisa after masturbation scene and sarah telling there is a videotape.

9. hentaailover

hentaailover Member

Aug 11, 2018
    Did you meet her in the morning in front of the park? There she will give you a blowjob in the car

10. luckypig

luckypig New Member

Feb 2, 2018
    hey how do I get this camera to record stuff? I set it up but it doesnt give me any scenes when I do stuff nearby it.

11. Ddlc

Ddlc New Member

Jun 22, 2017
    Hello guys, i'm totally stuck at mrs jennings route, at "work together" i get the tip "i got detention hoping mrs jennings would do more stuff. but when i asked her to use her breasts she refused i'm not sure why"
    I tried talking a lot at man locations but it is not working at all, could you help me please ?

12. dirtyotaku13

dirtyotaku13 Active Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Use your invisibility powers to sneak into the locker room she's changing in after gym class.

13. mmmonsterkill

mmmonsterkill Active Member

Aug 30, 2016
    anyone know when/if the new version is gonna get released?, i saw a post on patreon but it was behind a paywall :(

14. ramson32

ramson32 Member

Sep 19, 2017
    thanks for reply got almost scenes but how to trigger double bj with lisa and sarah and how to make video with lisa and sarah because not able to find place to fit camera

15. maxim@423

maxim@423 Member

Apr 23, 2017
    Change resolution to:
    1280 x 960

Attached Files:

16. dsouliv03

dsouliv03 Member

Feb 13, 2018
    thanks but i have 1920×1200

17. ramson32

ramson32 Member

Sep 19, 2017
    how to meet kimberley in the afternoon everytime i go to her house mc says why i want to enter someone else house

18. hentaailover

hentaailover Member

Aug 11, 2018
    In the evening at the park talk with Lisa is private. Before going into the toilet message Sarah that you want her help. That will trigger the double blowjob. I don't think filming them on the camera is there in this build, cause I don't see that in phone notifications.

19. Ddlc

Ddlc New Member

Jun 22, 2017
    Thanks, it was exactly that !

20. someday

someday Member

May 8, 2018
    So I don't want to stir any shit but I haven't been on this thread in a bit and I was wondering if there was an update on the status of the next update?