4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
You need to learn how to read between the lines, friend. His post was just a polite and workaround way of saying "Yeah I don't feel like continuing this, I'll slap some final touches and say it's done, bye."
Thinking anything else is just denial.
there's a difference between "reading between the lines" and outright "shoehorning your own skewed perceptions into everything with no actual current evidence, and because I apparently don't understand mental health issues"

regardless, I'm ending this here, as this has gone far enough in the public forums; ignoring it from here on out

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The door slamming might work a little better had he delivered something since June and not run the delay line when he was in fact not doing anything all.

But he can regain credibility of course, stranger things have been known to occur.

Should he make it to a formal goal line of sorts, he can head out with a figleaf. Above average for Patreon too. Completed games, whether semi or somewhat, are rare enough.

Catch is of course, based on his current and recent history it is not entirely sound to take his statements at face value, with some cause too, one might add.

He needs to deliver, instead of write. He could start by updating the trellos, should give people some indication of movement.

Reactions: TheDarkSky

gogogaga

Sep 13, 2017
You will hear from Nergal once his Patreon followers drop down to 2000-2100 dollars per month range. It's a repeating pattern.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
i dont know whats happening with nergal but alot of delays are happening in the development of this game ( im also getting curious if they will abandon it or not )

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I have a problem with the download, "Unknown method" appears in the winrar
Use latest 7zip or WinRAR to extract. It's compressed with RAR5 format, so your version of winrar prob too old bud.

alexpm1790

Sep 30, 2018
hi im new with the game, i unlocked the scenes in the newest version with the code, but some scenes say failed to load dialogue when i try to play them in the mirror, will there be a problem when i play the game and try to unlock the scenes?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
hi im new with the game, i unlocked the scenes in the newest version with the code, but some scenes say failed to load dialogue when i try to play them in the mirror, will there be a problem when i play the game and try to unlock the scenes?
What scenes, exactly?
Donna (the nurse), Kaylee (the mechanic looking chick) and Neala (the redhead with green eyes and freckles) are not present in the current version.
The others should work.

alexpm1790

Sep 30, 2018
What scenes, exactly?
Donna (the nurse), Kaylee (the mechanic looking chick) and Neala (the redhead with green eyes and freckles) are not present in the current version.
The others should work.
The ones that arent working are Mom morning HJ, Mom night TJ and Sara toilet BJ
thanks in advance

Reactions: Shadowdrake

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
nergal will fix this bug on the next update ( i hope he will do it ) because this update is taking alot of time to be released ;--;

Reactions: alexpm1790

patco

Sep 3, 2018
I played an older version. Should I start over or I can continue with my saves? Thanks in advance!

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
So i remember a game that came out in the wake of Urban X Life going down around the same time as this, it had a similar premise (at least as far as you're a young boy and there is a mom and a sister, it's been a while) but the mom kinda looked like the wifit trainer and that was the art style (they had no pupils at the start but they were added) does anyone know what game i'm thinking of?

amoebala

Aug 16, 2017
So i remember a game that came out in the wake of Urban X Life going down around the same time as this, it had a similar premise (at least as far as you're a young boy and there is a mom and a sister, it's been a while) but the mom kinda looked like the wifit trainer and that was the art style (they had no pupils at the start but they were added) does anyone know what game i'm thinking of?
MyXXXKin maybe?

Reactions: crazybeaver

zlancer234

Dec 11, 2017
What is even going on with this game btw?

According to the dev's latest post on Patreon it sounds like he's been going through some stuff and is trying to get the latest update out as fast as he can and is then going to stop producing this game for the time being and focus on another project.

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
Why I have smth like "failed loading an image" when a scene is running? It just deletes the whole scene. Please help, thanks!

kekman89

Sep 6, 2018
I really love this game it is very nice to play i want it to have so much more good job Nergal and everyone whos worked on it Thank you!!

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes