4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I'm cool with him and GF taking a break from this if that's what they want. I'd rather they work on it when they want to than feeling like they're forced to do it. That said, I am happy that he wants to get the game to a "complete" state before that and I'm fine with Donna/Kaylee/Neala being separate small updates. Plus the potential "DLC" ideas they have on the art Trello for the game sound pretty fun and possibly worth the wait.

I'm assuming that during their UD break they'll still use the same patreon for whatever their next project is, but I'm slightly worried about Nergal still doing two projects at once with the new one plus Solarion. Would rather he focus on one for a while if he could, but if he's sure he can handle it then go for it I guess.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
The way i see it is there the ones working on the game so they should take a break. The other thing is we who play the games should now then need rest and a clear mind set to work. If not for all devs we would not have games to play. So its easy for people to get mad that there slowing down but the facts is we can't do what they do so we must wait for them. That is the real truth.

Reactions: gemini20xx

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Cant see that as anything other than the formal acknowledgement that UD will be abandoned to AZL's fate.

Meaning it will reach a formal but not finished "1.0.0" version of sorts and largely be left there (the revisit and ideas has no time tags and have never materialised in any game he did, it is not realistic at all)

That is, mind you, still much better than worse case scenarios after his prior post, so there is certaintly that on the positive list. But ultimately Nergal needs to punch out and get his life in order.

It is getting a bit much. He is back-to-back repeating bad patterns

Short of Glassfish entering the Solarian team (Where witchking00 is the artist) what he writes is in effect, last year's and this year's bad ideas rolled together as his future plan.

Reactions: Minos187113

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
My hope is that Chilly keeps modding this game past the final 1.0 release to make it a true 1.0 release. I REALLY wanted Nergal to actually finish a game for once and he might years down the road but I kinda knew he wouldn't make it to the end. Sad that AZL did not have someone doing mods for it when it got dropped. Who knows maybe Zombie's Retreat will be a good supplement to AZL.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Meh so he's ditching the game in the end. Exactly how AZL ended up. Would be disappointing before but now it's predictable. Let this be lesson to you people, don't make plans you're not sure you can put in motion.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Zombie's retreat by Siren looks very decent.
Supporting Siren & Scarlet on that game a bit myself.

The UD patreons must be pretty desperate. His post, incredible enough, get 51 likes. Guess they'll click ok to just about anything at this stage, in the hope of getting him to the AZL line at least and not see their investment go poof.

Understandable enough, but not a good sitaution for them. Stuck on rollercoaster. Probably not worst idea to pull the handle, since the game will AZL or not regardless of them at this stage.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i do not pay because i am broke. But then i do not know the devs that make games like they's and others. Down the road they may suprise us all hard to say. For me i have nothing but time because i real have a shitty life. To put it miledly games are all i have right now to hold me together thats how low i am.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Well i do not pay because i am broke. But then i do not know the devs that make games like they's and others. Down the road they may suprise us all hard to say. For me i have nothing but time because i real have a shitty life. To put it miledly games are all i have right now to hold me together thats how low i am.
I am in the same boat as you right now my man, hold it together and try your ass off to improve yourself that's what I've been doing and it's slowly very very slowly coming together, hang on tight dude you can do er

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Meh so he's ditching the game in the end. Exactly how AZL ended up. Would be disappointing before but now it's predictable. Let this be lesson to you people, don't make plans you're not sure you can put in motion.
oh for...at no point has it been said the game is being ditched; try actually reading, and comprehending, things people say for once

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
So the best best is to pop back in a few months, and see if the 1.0 build is finally here (I'm assuming the final build before he goes is gonna be 1.0, with the complete progressions and underworld.)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I am sure what the dev said they will try to keep too. I know people will say you don't pay them so you don't know about them. Truth be told if they have plans for new stuff then the new will get stuff so will the old. I mean you just can't keep working one one game for to long you will go ape shit are bit shit crazy tring to get it all on the table. Everthing in monarachin if.i spelled that right. So let them be for a time i am sure they will finish the stuff and do some more just takes time find a.nother game to fap to for now.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
oh for...at no point has it been said the game is being ditched; try actually reading, and comprehending, things people say for once
You need to learn how to read between the lines, friend. His post was just a polite and workaround way of saying "Yeah I don't feel like continuing this, I'll slap some final touches and say it's done, bye."
Thinking anything else is just denial.

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Didn't he say in the past that he was ready to give the game to someone else, if he was to leave it once again? At this point, I'd rather have him leave this in someone else's hands, instead of keeping it as a trump card whenever his Patreon goes down again.

I mean, it does feel like he never meant to give this game to anyone, did he lie? :p I'm pretty sure someone would love to "start" developing on this game, since so much has already been done. Someone with passion for this project could do so much.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
If i can rember right chilly said this was NErgels game. He was happy just doing his mod if i was reading what he said right are if i rember right i do have a tindany to forget things.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes