4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
I found something interesting...The Corrupt and Purity routes are interchangable.

I was screwing around with the game and made a cheat map of sorts where i can give the characters that are available max purity or corruption.

When purity or corruption is at certain threshold...(ie enough to have the hexagon symbol or the text bubble symbols on the contact screen) The game will look up the appropriate dialogue.

however it seems as if the blackmail path is the only path with a "lock" to it.

by that i mean the older versions had a switch that locks you into either the purity or corrupt path.

here you can change the path if you haven't blackmailed them.

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the family video? Can't seem to find a dcecent answer here and don't know how to trigger.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
On a technical aspect, yes. Better. Although from the artstyle point of view, i'm personnally not a huge fan of the colours and lightning/shadders. It makes them look a bit too stiff imo, they kinda look like clay figures.

It's still pretty, and more realistic, don't get me wrong.... but idk, i prefer glass's flashy naive colourful artstyle, i think it fits better in the context of the game. Despite being less complex and technical

hj1NH81G6t

Aug 2, 2017
While people are talking about art ...

Trying to learn how to draw, at the moment just tracing and messing around. Can anyone give feedback especially on the hair (this is supposed to be Ms.Amos) , struggling to shade the nose as well, I dont know how to make it look right. Go easy on me, first actual "art" :coldsweat:

helion02

Aug 9, 2017

Trying to learn how to draw, at the moment just tracing and messing around. Can anyone give feedback especially on the hair (this is supposed to be Ms.Amos) , struggling to shade the nose as well, I dont know how to make it look right. Go easy on me, first actual "art" :coldsweat:
This is great :)

Keep practicing, you're already doing amazing work.

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018

Looks good, for the hair you might want to try add some highlight/shine or something to give it a fuller look/feeling. As for the nose, I think it looks fine they can be a pain to draw.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
My game din't start, first close and say there's a missing goth font, and now its missing audio files. How can i fix it?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016

Eh, you're pretty good, no need for deference.
I'd say shamelessly copy while you're getting started. Use all the reference you can get while you're creating your own style.
About the hair, the bumps in the form are supposed to represent the curls, so they wouldn't scale down all that much for the loose strands of hair. Try visualise the shape of the hair springing out from the scalp (or hanging down) and work on how that form might look.

hj1NH81G6t

Aug 2, 2017
About the hair, the bumps in the form are supposed to represent the curls, so they wouldn't scale down all that much for the loose strands of hair. Try visualise the shape of the hair springing out from the scalp (or hanging down) and work on how that form might look.
Actually finished the hair before reading this but thanks anyway, I kept it quite simple but I think its good enough for now, might make changes later on

Here's where I am now if anyone's interested, trying to put together a still from a window scene (still wip of course):

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes