4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Return to map then enter the house again.
I just did but no return to map option show up.. nvm it works brother thanks i got it but is there any thrend or post in here where to find the digi cam (i know its in the phone store then i try but i failed) what is requirements for it? do i need to save some cash to get it?

Ignore-Me

Mar 29, 2018
Can someone help me with Dizzy's progression? I've gone on the date in the park, and she invites me over every night but nothing every happens. She can never babysit either.

pokerface

May 15, 2017
I just did but no return to map option show up.. nvm it works brother thanks i got it but is there any thrend or post in here where to find the digi cam (i know its in the phone store then i try but i failed) what is requirements for it? do i need to save some cash to get it?
It cost 100 plus at some point you need to talk at school with Fred or that guy who buy pics, cant remember ;D He will tell you about PayMeOn, from that point go to phone store(In game Tech store i think)CENTRAL DISTRICT.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Hey all - I've made a quiz, I'd very much like your feedback on. Please give honest answers as it's all very important for decision making! :)

And also there's a tiny reward at the end ;)

Is...is that a new game announcement? :O

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
It cost 200 plus at some point you need to talk at school with Fred or that guy who buy pics, cant remember ;D He will tell you about PayMeOn, from that point go to phone store(In game Tech store i think)CENTRAL DISTRICT.
Okay lemme try that one if it works.

update: i did talk to fred and Larry then larry mentioned the paymeon (did create the profile) but still no cams available on the phone store. what now? i really need the cam so that i can shoot mrs. Jennings sex scene.

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
a new game. I am not for that, it is not even able to finish this game in a resonable time without too much bug

pokerface

May 15, 2017
Okay lemme try that one if it works.

update: i did talk to fred and Larry then larry mentioned the paymeon (did create the profile) but still no cams available on the phone store. what now? i really need the cam so that i can shoot mrs. Jennings sex scene.
Then try make more progress with all characters, not just with Mrs Jennings, btw you go to Tech Store if you do then idk man, just make more progress with all characters.

Reactions: cgehunter

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
a new game. I am not for that, it is not even able to finish this game in a resonable time without too much bug
Since he’s returned, he’s put out several updates and is rebuilding the game from the ground up. That takes a lot of time.

Plus, working on a side project, even just writing ideas down and asking for opinions gets the creativity and interest moving again. As for the bugs, there are over 150 distinct maps, hundreds of interactions and thousands of switches and flags that need to be implemented for this game to work properly.

And he’s doing it with a team of four or five. That is serious dedication, so there’s bound to be things people miss. Professional game developers have teams of people for just those reasons.

So before you start complaining about completing something in a “reasonable” time, try doing it yourself.

Reactions: Username7

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I'm kind of stranded about Sarah (Sara), the game says I should talk to her, but when I tell her she just says (H..Hi, (player's name) and nothing else happens after that. power of corruption in it, but it does not seem to be working.

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
Since he’s returned, he’s put out several updates and is rebuilding the game from the ground up. That takes a lot of time.

Plus, working on a side project, even just writing ideas down and asking for opinions gets the creativity and interest moving again. As for the bugs, there are over 150 distinct maps, hundreds of interactions and thousands of switches and flags that need to be implemented for this game to work properly.

And he’s doing it with a team of four or five. That is serious dedication, so there’s bound to be things people miss. Professional game developers have teams of people for just those reasons.

So before you start complaining about completing something in a “reasonable” time, try doing it yourself.
you find it reasonable, more than two years with this project and so little content and as much bug if they 4 or 5 to work on this project

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Considering he left and came back: yes, I do.

Toby Fox (creator of Undertale) took FOUR YEARS to get his game done. And mostly by himself, too. If anything, when it comes to video game development, I’m just happy it’s being worked on in whatever capacity it can be.

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
Considering he left and came back: yes, I do.

Toby Fox (creator of Undertale) took FOUR YEARS to get his game done. And mostly by himself, too. If anything, when it comes to video game development, I’m just happy it’s being worked on in whatever capacity it can be.
It's your opinion. for me the fact that it stops and starts again often is a problem. I am not a developer. I do not know how long it can take. but I am an investor. I contribute in 7 games on patreon and a developer who does not provide monthly updates and we can not trust the case that he decides to stop again. I do not want to give my money for nothing. that's why I'm having trouble starting another game

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Fair enough; I’m not in a position to give money, so instead I offer services as a bug finder, play tester, and just generally be helpful in whatever capacity I’m able.

Your original post just seemed very rude.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Let me tell you why you're wrong and frankly a fucking idiot. And you even said it yourself. You're not a developer you don't know how long things take.

Firstly this project hasn't been going for 2 years it's been 18 months tops (first real build was Jan 2017) and of those 18, 12months have been active development.

Secondly, little content? What the actual Fuck? This game probably has one of the most content in it. If you go on unique art alone, there are 45 unique ANIMATED scenes (probably more). That's not including the different busts, stills and everything else. Name 10 other games with that much content, better yet name me 5.

Thirdly, 4 or 5 people don't work on this project. I work on this project, Glassfish works on this project. In our spare time I hasten to add. Not as a day job.

Fourth, 0.8 -> 0.9 was basically a rebuild of the entire the game. Just because things didn't look drastically different, I promise you everything barring the art has changed. If you expect a bug free release from that then I emphasise the fact that you're an idiot, being a developer or not.

Finally, if you actually read anything I put out on my Patreon then you know my reason for leaving was a pretty damn good one and anyone with a soul would have done the same thing I did. Who the hell would prioritise an adult video game (they were making in their spare time) over the passing of a very close family member?

I accept valid criticism of my chosen development methods, to my project management, to my handling of certain situations.

What I don't accept is knee jerk reactions from a fucking idiot who's simply pissed off an entire rebuild had a few fucking bugs in it.

Keep your investor money, I'd rather not having someone like you investing in me anyway.
Say what you will guys, that was a good fucking salvo. XD

Reactions: Ikr
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes