4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hi guys..someone know why i m getting so many crashes at scene...like ms jen home tutor blackmail...and many other...can I do something??
Report them here in the following fashion:

[CHARACTER] | [PROGRESSION LEVEL] | [ROUTE] (purity/corrupt/BM) | [SCENE THAT FAILS]

Reactions: MortuViu

harry19

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get that magazine for mom ? .... And Give me some tips about Mrs Jennings i cant find out what to do after the detention

Reactions: tifff

pokerface

May 15, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get that magazine for mom ? .... And Give me some tips about Mrs Jennings i cant find out what to do after the detention
Go to grocery store and look at left top corner, closely, youll see. About Mrs Jennings, build relationships purity or coruption your choice, go to room where Mrs Jennings changing clothes after gym lesson, listen how she talks about his husband, ask her to help you out all the time till you get BJ,when you get BJ then talk to Fred,then you will make progress. Most importantly after every scene build better reliationsips to make progress!!!!!

Reactions: harry19

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
anyone know where to find the proper camera for paymeon? plus why do i got some errors on mom's next step chill Quest?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The latest patch from the patreon fixes bugs, so yes. Just be sure to create a backup save somewhere so you don’t accidentally get stuck in a wall!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
How can we complete the gem stone otherworld quest
Underworld is not available in this version. If you’re using an older version of the game (8.xx and below), check out ChillyScholar’s mod page for answers.

Jul 22, 2017
I just wanna shout out @NergalsNest

Thank you for coming back and finishing this game man, not too many adult flash games that get finished or bring quality. You're def bringing the quality. Also I like the spin in narrative, now I actually have a reason to keep talking to these MILFS instead of just looking for the sex :eazyHype:

keep up the good work man, and ill def be supporting you.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Underworld is not available in this version. If you’re using an older version of the game (8.xx and below), check out ChillyScholar’s mod page for answers.
i got stuck on the wall (on Mom got eaten the Naga chill) need assistance.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes