4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Once you've progressed far enough with her (not sure about 9.2 changes) you should be able to go to her place some time in the afternoon/evening for a visit. Just keep trying different things at different times. /shrug

Sorry, that's all I've got - haven't actually played 9.2. >.<

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
There are ways to brute force the game into full-screen, but the way it was designed, the maps and dialogues will be wonky as hell.

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
Once you've progressed far enough with her (not sure about 9.2 changes) you should be able to go to her place some time in the afternoon/evening for a visit. Just keep trying different things at different times. /shrug

Sorry, that's all I've got - haven't actually played 9.2. >.<
I'm playing the latest one and this is the only thing I got to do to reach the fifth heart.

Ignore-Me

Mar 29, 2018
I'm playing the latest version and I've seem to hit a wall with a few of the characters.
Mrs Jennings won't have sex in the school toilets no matter how many times I succeed in the mini game. The only thing I can think of that's stopping me is I met her at Fred's shop once and she told me to meet her in the toilets there but when I went to the door nothing happens.
Kimberley's journal entry is telling me to visit her house in the afternoon but I can never get inside, and I've tried it on every single day, both before and after she's been at the park.
And lastly I can't get Sydney to have sex after dinner in the kitchen, again, no matter how many times I pass the mini game.
Any advise?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Is the game going for the worce?
Not really. The game just had an overhaul which is why it is a bit buggy.
Its not going for the worse, its just undergoing some changes..... Unless you are one of those guys who can't understand what "change" means.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I'm playing the latest version and I've seem to hit a wall with a few of the characters.
Mrs Jennings won't have sex in the school toilets no matter how many times I succeed in the mini game. The only thing I can think of that's stopping me is I met her at Fred's shop once and she told me to meet her in the toilets there but when I went to the door nothing happens.
Kimberley's journal entry is telling me to visit her house in the afternoon but I can never get inside, and I've tried it on every single day, both before and after she's been at the park.
And lastly I can't get Sydney to have sex after dinner in the kitchen, again, no matter how many times I pass the mini game.
Any advise?
Don’t know about Mrs. J, (because there’s a definite progression with her, and if you skip/miss a flag you’re stuck), but Kimberly’s journal message is wrong, go to her house in the morning. And Sydney I believe is max Purity for sex at the table, but I’ve been wrong before.

MortuViu

Mar 18, 2018
Hi guys..someone know why i m getting so many crashes at scene...like ms jen home tutor blackmail...and many other...can I do something??

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes