4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So ya I have been out of the loop since the game got abandoned. Does anyone have a link to the community updated version?
Download the game on the first page
Download the patch on the first page, extract the files, drag into game folder, replace the old files
Download files from Github and do the same thing
Version 0.8.Chilly coming on Christmas, make a new save file for that once it is out
Github link: github.com/SmurfyBlue/UD-F95-Community-Version

Reactions: Ankosh

bubajn

Dec 14, 2017
Just out of curiosity, would anyone else here be down with fucking a pokemon?
it would be great, and i don't if someone mention this
but, what would you think about a scene where peter give is sister a bj(lick) when she is masturbating, and another scene Peter give Dizzy bj(lick) when she is in the bar.

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
Just out of curiosity, would anyone else here be down with fucking a pokemon?
Too bad you cannot just take Pokemon Con-Quest (which is about hot girls dressing up as pokemon, the Squirtle one I think you are going to find as your personal favorite type if I am not mistaken) and fuck those girls as little "Timmy," right? LMFAO!

"Hey, isn't this suppose to be a Pokemon-Convention?"

"Hey little boy, fuck me."

Oh wait, not milf enough, right?

YO Glashfish, I know you watching. Go milfitize this biatch.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Too bad you cannot just take Pokemon Con-Quest (which is about hot girls dressing up as pokemon, the Squirtle one I think you are going to find as your personal favorite type if I am not mistaken) and fuck those girls as little "Timmy," right? LMFAO!

"Hey, isn't this suppose to be a Pokemon-Convention?"

"Hey little boy, fuck me."

Oh wait, not milf enough, right?

YO Glashfish, I know you watching. Go milfitize this biatch.
I use to support Con-Quest when I was employed, Carmen is my favorite cause I like chicks that work out, but I meant like actual pokemon, maybe Mewtwo, Lucario, or Zoroark.

I feel like no one can guess my type of girl

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
I use to support Con-Quest when I was employed, Carmen is my favorite cause I like chicks that work out, but I meant like actual pokemon, maybe Mewtwo, Lucario, or Zoroark.

I feel like no one can guess my type of girl
You can always add in a P.E. teacher or a gym coach type of person, therefore adding in your personal flavor into the mix. More is always better.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You can always add in a P.E. teacher or a gym coach type of person, therefore adding in your personal flavor into the mix. More is always better.
Someone hasn't been paying attention, look at my post with the memory room picture and read it carefully :3

U

User_305918

Ponies and Pokemon? Why not add in Digimon and Yu-gi-oh while your at it lol. But for Pokémon as long as it's not the common Gardevoir or Pikachu I will be okay. Maybe replace that monkey in Otherworld with a Pokémon. Or how about we put in one of the characters from Pokémon in? Like Ash's mom Delia or Jesse from Team Rocket?

Last edited by a moderator:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hahah nice, I won something :p?
No, blacksage found it first and won the contest, we are getting a threesome scene with Dizzy and Sydney because of it

Ponies and Pokemon? Why not add in Digimon and Yu-gi-oh while your at it lol. But for Pokémon as long as it's not the common Gardevoir or Pikachu I will be okay. Maybe replace that monkey in Otherworld with a Pokémon. Or how about we put in one of the characters from Pokémon in? Like Ash's mom Delia or Jesse from Team Rocket?
Nah man I can't change the monkey map, I told belmontking12 to leave all his stuff there that he wants in his game so it doesn't get overwritten by my mod. And man I said actual pokemon not a character, why is the fun in that? :p

I'm generally not that into male-on-female bestiality, but do whatever you want, Chilly.
So you want a dude pokemon on a girl? Nah I ain't doing that man

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
To get her 10 Heart scene you have to use true corruption on her at night then you'll get it during dinner the next day, however since you are using my mod, you can only get it Monday through Thursday

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
I found the easter egg on my third run. The only other things I found that were problems were after Mrs. Jennings bathroom event in school and you talk to Ms. Taylor directly after it froze. So to bypass this, after leaving the bathroom I headed towards the classroom to get a background change and then went back to her office. The other thing is Kimberly's BS scene plays twice. You get double points so I'm not complaining but I just thought you should know.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes