4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Last night as I was sick in the bathroom I remembered that github had a babysitting version of Mom's 10 Heart scene that you can't view at all in game. Since I made it so Mom can babysit you after getting the normal version of that scene I went ahead this morning and added in the babysitting version as an option for when she babysits you, along with having it appear in the Test Room and Memory Room. This is the second scene that I didn't make that I incorporated into normal gameplay, after the main mod is released I will be more than willing to add in scenes from other modders into normal gameplay if I can.

Also Mom has too many scenes (cause of the ones I added in with the mod), like we can only give her one more scene in the test room, after that adding in any more scenes will cause her other options to go off screen.

U

User_305918

Also Mom has too many scenes (cause of the ones I added in with the mod), like we can only give her one more scene in the test room, after that adding in any more scenes will cause her other options to go off screen.
Does that include the threesome scenes that she is in for the mod?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Does that include the threesome scenes that she is in for the mod?
This is a screenshot of how the test room is with Mom right now, adding one more option is fine cause there is still enough space for it, but more than one more will cause the first option to go off screen, I'm not sure if this will change if I change the screen resolution that I currently play with (I don't like playing the game full screen)

Also you reminded me that I should add in the threesome scene with Mrs Jennings as an option on here so yeah....

gullyking

Jul 6, 2017
Mom's Babysitting scene is part of the mod so it's not in the game right now, use the Mrs Jennings Flow image in the Help folder for all of Mrs Jennings stuff

Get rid of that purple by her pigtail and fix up Peter's leg where the outline is missing and we'd be golden. If it's done soon I might end up adding a babysitting scene for Grandma after all.

yes i am using the mod

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
This is a screenshot of how the test room is with Mom right now, adding one more option is fine cause there is still enough space for it, but more than one more will cause the first option to go off screen, I'm not sure if this will change if I change the screen resolution that I currently play with (I don't like playing the game full screen)

Also you reminded me that I should add in the threesome scene with Mrs Jennings as an option on here so yeah....
Threesome is already included in mrs Jennings menu, so there is really no need

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Threesome is already included in mrs Jennings menu, so there is really no need
That is true but the duo BJ between Sarah and Lisa is available in both their menus so it seems right to have threesome scenes in the menus of both characters involved, I think it'll have it set up like Mrs Jennings menu where it's an option outside of the purity and corruption options

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017

Umm no disrespect but...ummm...well I'll be blunt, this looks like it takes place in a graveyard that cultists have taken over and got rid of the tombstones! Maybe it's just me but that color of green instantly reminds me of graveyard. Like I said maybe its just me.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Umm no disrespect but...ummm...well I'll be blunt, this looks like it takes place in a graveyard that cultists have taken over and got rid of the tombstones! Maybe it's just me but that color of green instantly reminds me of graveyard. Like I said maybe its just me.
That's just cause I teleported there during night so the lightning makes it look so much creepier XD

Anyways I made the threesome with Mrs Jennings an option outside of the purity and corruption options similar to the sleeping scenes.

And you know that old Mom Shower Doggy scene you did? I just made it so it appears during normal gameplay, along with making purity dialogue for it. In order to unlock it once the mod is out all you have to do is play the normal shower fuck scene twice.

And for those of you that complain that Mom's morning dialogue in the bathroom doesn't change after you fuck her in the shower.... yeah I fixed that too.

Reactions: blacksage

fatboi

Jun 21, 2017
That's just cause I teleported there during night so the lightning makes it look so much creepier XD

Anyways I made the threesome with Mrs Jennings an option outside of the purity and corruption options similar to the sleeping scenes.

And you know that old Mom Shower Doggy scene you did? I just made it so it appears during normal gameplay, along with making purity dialogue for it. In order to unlock it once the mod is out all you have to do is play the normal shower fuck scene twice.

And for those of you that complain that Mom's morning dialogue in the bathroom doesn't change after you fuck her in the shower.... yeah I fixed that too.
Is it possible for you to make a "more" option which opens another menu? like purity and corrupt buttons do? i dont do any coding so i dont know how hard/possible this is, just a thought

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
when is your mod out?
Hopefully soon, I'm organizing all the necessary files into a RAR file as we speak, then I need to set an account on a file sharing site so I can unload the file there. Problem is I don't have regular access to good enough Wi-Fi in order to upload such large files. I'm also waiting for @duder1 to touch up some of the scenes before I release the mod. Once he is done, I'll add them to the RAR file and upload it to whatever file sharing site I set up an account on. I can at least guarantee it will be released on Christmas (regardless if the touched up scenes are done) since I'll be visiting family with good Wi-Fi on that day.

Is it possible for you to make a "more" option which opens another menu? like purity and corrupt buttons do? i dont do any coding so i dont know how hard/possible this is, just a thought
I already have something like that set up for the multiple versions of the 10 Heart scene and for the two double BJs, I think I'll change it so once you select either purity or corruption it'll have the normal scenes (Shower Titfuck, Shower Fuck, and 10 Heart), then have options that say the name of modders, like one option will say ChillyScholar and lead to options that play my scenes for Mom, one option for @belmontking12 in that leads to his modded scenes.

Reactions: beepbeep

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
it seems like the programming forces the choices to start in the midle of screen and expand the list up
if so, the idea would be to either make it start at bottom, or after having # choices, then tell it to start at bottom

its would be to promote a "cleaner interface" when you have only a few choices
to have them put in middle of screen, but since its getting too big, itd be better to force it to allow
more space, than to worry about temporary untidyness

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
I don't know if its needed, after all its a game that has demons and corruption magic, there is already a suspension of disbelief here. At one point we need to talk about the MC's father and why he was born the way he was, which at one point was tied up with a war in the demonworld, that would be fleshed out when we got to that point.
ok, i see where its going, im just not used to having some form of teaser bit in the prologue,
when things are meant to be revealed mid story

ive been purposely avoiding the game, and progressing its story till it was further along
(cause id rather be behind than hit the cutoff)

with as far as ive gotten into the game my thought wouldve been just to kill off the father prior to the story
and ingore his existance, and either switch MC's question for meri, to who was my dad (generic irrelevant to plot)
or why was i still in a seperate living arrangement (relatable to plot)

but ill wait, patiently... agh the suspense is killing me

gullyking

Jul 6, 2017
No you are not. It's part of MY mod, not Github or Mega, it's in MY mod, the one that hasn't been released yet, so there is no way YOU are using it!

i didnt know all that dude all i kow is when i go in the test room i see the scenes so i assumed you could unlock them playing the game

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I don't know if the problem was ever solved - but if there are too many scenes for a character in the test room - would it be possible to add another sprite of the character and put the extra scenes on that one? Is that how things work, or am I a dumbass?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i didnt know all that dude all i kow is when i go in the test room i see the scenes so i assumed you could unlock them playing the game
All the scenes you see when you select Mom that appear after the 10 Heart scene are unable during normal gameplay, Lisa's TF scene can't be found during normal gameplay, and neither can Sydney's couch ride scene. However after my mod is released you will be able to access Mom's shower doggy and Sydney's Couch Ride during normal gameplay. I recommended reading though the thread before asking questions.

I don't know if the problem was ever solved - but if there are too many scenes for a character in the test room - would it be possible to add another sprite of the character and put the extra scenes on that one? Is that how things work, or am I a dumbass?
The test room is too small to be adding so many more sprites, I'm just gonna go ahead and separate by the modder who made the scenes. So it'll be set up for Mom's normal scenes (Shower Titfuck, Shower Fuck, 10 Hearts, and Threesome) then will have an option that says belmontking12 that leads to the scenes he made, and than an option that has my name for the scenes I made. This will make it cleaner and more organized. Sure there will be a lot of menus you go over but it's better than having everything start to go off screen.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes