1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RPGM] [Abandoned] Urban Demons [v0.8 Beta 2] [Nergal]

Discussion in 'Games' started by muttdoggy, Nov 11, 2016.

[RPGM] [Abandoned] Urban Demons [v0.8 Beta 2] [Nergal] 5 5 1votes
5/5,
  • 1 vote
    1. Thread
    2. Reviews (1)
    1. ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar Active Member

Oct 2, 2017
      For some reason I can't see what image you posted, is it what I asked for? lol

2. ChillyScholar

Oct 2, 2017
      Also I need to edit granny's sprite again to have it look like she's sleeping on the bed

DarkMasterFlame likes this.
    3. anonnom

anonnom Member

Jul 7, 2017
      no, it was this ↓
      vdJS7B3L.jpg

4. ChillyScholar

Oct 2, 2017
      DarkMasterFlame likes this.
    5. ChillyScholar

Oct 2, 2017
      Alright, made it so you can view Grandma's HJ, BJ, and Anal scenes doing normal gameplay (and if I coded it right you can get her 10 heart scene too)

That means 3 more scenes left to code in and test and then the mod will be done for the most part

6. MystZER0

MystZER0 Member

Apr 28, 2017
      I was thinking. Is Solomon the mom's last name or the dad's last name? Oh god. What's the grandma's last name is the dad's last name is Solomon!?

7. belmontking12

belmontking12 Member

May 22, 2017
      Gomorrah? Idk just thought maybe a biblical reference was needed. For anyone who got it...umm...thumbs up? Anywho I think Solomon would be the father's last name since (and I haven't read every little dialogue detail in either UD or UxL) MC's and Sydney's father isn't stated as dead or divorced...sooo there would be no reason for the mom to change her last name if they are indeed still married. Idk maybe I should get my foot ready to shove inside my mouth in case I'm wrong. From what I recall the only reference to a father was in AZL when THAT MC asked if his penis was better than his dad's. I think anyways it has been awhile since I played the mess of a 'complete' game.

8. ChillyScholar

Oct 2, 2017
      Hey, could you make a night map of Grandma's House using this head file? I need one for the mod, the sprites I make just don't work well

Attached Files:

MystZER0 likes this.
    9. BubbleMunch

BubbleMunch Member

Oct 10, 2017
      WindowForeground.png Probably need this, maybe.

10. alifar

alifar New Member

Jul 13, 2017
      I haven't played in a while but doesn't UD start with the mc moving to live with his mother and then the whole car crash thing happened?

11. belmontking12

belmontking12 Member

May 22, 2017
      Shit you're right! Although that could just be split custody (i.e dad had MC and mom had Sydney and every so often they switch kids or have both for say a summer) and the dad just became too busy with work to keep the MC properly taken care of so he sent him to live with his mother for awhile. I remember in UxL Sydney asks how dad is which leads me to this conclusion. However they could still be married but the dad had to move to the other side of the country for work. Again I have my foot ready to shove into my mouth in case I am wrong.

12. ChillyScholar

Oct 2, 2017
      Do you guys not talk to Neala in the Otherworld? It has all the answers. Peter's parents are still married, but they live apart and are getting divorced, Peter used to live mostly with his father but now he's gonna be living with his mother permanently. He wants his reward from Meridiana (aside from sex) to be her telling him the whole situation that is going on with his father. (This is where my suggestion of making the father being a tranny you can fuck post game comes from).

Justanx, mooper and Red Sand like this.
    13. ChillyScholar

Oct 2, 2017
      Nevermind to @MystZER0 I was able to make the map and figure everything out

14. ZeroHerox12

ZeroHerox12 New Member

Nov 26, 2017
      Every time you rant about not getting the mod done Chilly you somehow managed to overcome the obstacle. Keep ranting more you might get it done quicker lol.

15. ChillyScholar

Oct 2, 2017
      My rants give me super strength! I just need to add in the shower scene and test it, then use the test room for ten hearts so I can test that out (but first I actually have to make the images for the scene)

Still can't figure out how to actually get Ms Taylor to babysit though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's 2AM I gotta sleep

16. egasboon

egasboon New Member

Nov 29, 2017
      ...this game makes me wish i had a talent for developing games

i have 3 plot rewrites floating in my head, and now i have a migrane

17. FiredemonX95

FiredemonX95 New Member

Sep 15, 2017
      Can anyone post the last update to this game? I would really appericate it :)

18. MystZER0

MystZER0 Member

Apr 28, 2017
      Yeah sorry i was asleep. :v just woke up

19. MystZER0

MystZER0 Member

Apr 28, 2017
      @KingsRaiden is currently the only one working on the plot. If you wanna talk to him and see if you can help shape it out be my guess. I still have a document for people who want to leave suggestions on the google drive folder i made for sharing game files

:v we don't do update patches, we just slowly update the files on the

Please Log in / Register to view this link

1 file at the time

mooper likes this.
    20. KingsRaiden

KingsRaiden Active Member Wiki Editor

Jan 4, 2017
      I have notes on the Github in a

Please Log in / Register to view this link

Branch, though I haven't done more since it requires working with someone to get the storyline coded and fleshed out a bit more with dialogue in some spots.

Feel free to check it out and send me any ideas.