4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hold It!.png I think I've come up with a way to make one of my Test Room only scenes available via normal gameplay, I'm gonna test this shit out!

Also I can't use a public computer, I need to set up an account on a file sharing site first so either I won't be able to do that there, or they'll probably delete the account soon after I make it or something. Too risky.
Don't worry I have a friend that knows I'm working on this mod that has good Wi-Fi, I'll just ask to go over to her house and release it there once absolutely everything is in order.

Reactions: gymogle

FiredemonX95

Sep 15, 2017
@KingsRaiden is currently the only one working on the plot. If you wanna talk to him and see if you can help shape it out be my guess. I still have a document for people who want to leave suggestions on the google drive folder i made for sharing game files

:v we don't do update patches, we just slowly update the files on the 1 file at the time
Oh okay, sorry it's my first time trying out the game and realized that it stopped a while back. Do you know how update the files into the game?

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
speaking of the test/ teleport room,
talking to the fae on the left side crashes game

would be cool to see a second scene with her though

may be an odd question for the fetish game type, but is there any games like this
where its not about the casual sex, but more of a taboo romantic love? (not "VN")

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Bet it was a jerk off to your art break :heartcoveredeyes: Man the art is really good tho, fits right along side orig
I already admitted I jerk off to my own shit dude/dudette

speaking of the test/ teleport room,
talking to the fae on the left side crashes game

would be cool to see a second scene with her though

may be an odd question for the fetish game type, but is there any games like this
where its not about the casual sex, but more of a taboo romantic love? (not "VN")
She exists for the modders to have easy access to the scripts that gain purity/corruption points, and for the conditional branch scripts, she's not meant to be interacted with in game, she's pretty much just an editing shortcut, just copy the scripts from her, paste it to your new event, then modify it to your liking.
I believe someone else was going to add a second scene for her, I think I saw it being planned on a github or something
And I would also like to know of such games.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
stoped reading almost immeadiatly, since its the acutal script,
(dont wana ruin a good story till i play it through)

my forte is more "overall premise" and changing or altering stories to fit
(to an extent, sometimes i learn things in a story i cant reconcile and it ruins the fantasy)
i have come up with small things to cover plot holes, or strenghten existing stories
(not this game though, other than altering a fetish)
but for the most part, i cant work within someone elses story cause its not mine to dictate changes

my thoughts wouldnt fit within the existing story lines, except for my earlier post
adding to the prologue
Well, its meant to be the game dialogue and story line from where we are to the freeing of Meridana.

If its not what you were looking for that's fine, not sure what plot holes you are referring to and what you added but we could collect those things in a separate document for other storylines and fleshed out ideas.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Well, guys, i am going to holydays (who said that's holy?). And i dont believe at Chirst, or Allah... but, guys, i ahave a wish:

Make new update(S!!!)!

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
But that scene's not transparent so Mom would be stuck in the background, if it was I'd use it as another one of Grandma's "lessons". But Grandma already has 7 scenes please 1 more I'm gonna add after the mod is released so it's enough for now.

EDIT: I could make it her babysitting scene instead that way I could keep the background, just have it so it happens once Mom comes home and they have dinner together
i could have made transparent frames for you. any scene you need trans parent, just ask. i can do the much

Reactions: ChillyScholar

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Whole mod is done. But no promises on if it will be released soon though. I'm still waiting to see if @duder1 can fix up the doggy and BJ scenes for Ms Taylor... XD
If given the option of waiting vs not waiting I choose not waiting (considering it would only be to touch up two scenes). But I know you still have to figure out a way to upload it - just wanted to suggest going ahead with whatever you got if the opportunity arises. But that's me just be being impatient, it's your thing do what you want.

Also wanted to clarify if all the content you're adding is accessible via regular gameplay or only through the teleporter room? Skimmed through the last 10 pages or so and some comments imply one some the other. Think I must've misunderstood some.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey I'm not a lady! But I will accept all the compliments Hades' came Meg.

i could have made transparent frames for you. any scene you need trans parent, just ask. i can do the much
Where were you when we had the discussion of making all the none transparent scenes transparent, we want them all buddy we want them all! XD

Also wanted to clarify if all the content you're adding is accessible via regular gameplay or only through the teleporter room? Skimmed through the last 10 pages or so and some comments imply one some the other. Think I must've misunderstood some.
All the scenes expect for one (a ride scene for Sarah) are accessible via regular gameplay.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Hey I'm not a lady! But I will accept all the compliments Hades' came Meg.

Where were you when we had the discussion of making all the none transparent scenes transparent, we want them all buddy we want them all! XD

All the scenes expect for one (a ride scene for Sarah) are accessible via regular gameplay.
If only we could all afford to pay glass to make some more drawings for us. You are doing god's work man keep it up ::Salute::

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
Well, its meant to be the game dialogue and story line from where we are to the freeing of Meridana.

If its not what you were looking for that's fine, not sure what plot holes you are referring to and what you added but we could collect those things in a separate document for other storylines and fleshed out ideas.
na, i meant in general, i havent found anything that needed adding to this game as it is (yet)

but in an earlier post here, i mentioned expanding the opening prologue to include a reason
for the otherworld and demons to be apart of the story, unless thats something that gets flushed out
later on, its just that atleast up to after getting the ruby and waiting for meridana (thats as far as i wanted to play so far)
theres no explaination at to why it exists ingame
so my thought was to have pete and neala's incedents be fatal, make the nurse a mambo,
and the result of the ritual used to save thier life marked them specifically,
thus explaining why them, and establishing a premise for magic and otherworld connection

the dootch version, ends up explaining a bit, but fails to make the connection to
your accident and stabbing, and the interworld aspects

thats the only thing i realy found with this game is that it kinda leaves that aspect
at "because reasons" untill later

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
can i get ah walkthrough for mrs Jennings and how to get moms babysitting scenes
Well, i'm re-started the game, and has found that i cant get mom over 5 hearts - regular 2 shower scenes, and nothing more. Also, i has found that is missing Ms J shool purty fuck scene pics...

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes