4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

duder1

Sep 1, 2017
Looks good as always duder my man, may I request of you to fix up Ms Taylor's Doggy and BJ scenes once the mod is released? Or I could just send them your way now if you want and save the release till after since I still have work to do on it regardless.
Yeah sure, I'll fix them up a bit once they're ready.
Been pretty busy lately, but I have some spare time coming up.
Looking forward to the release.

U

User_305918

@ChillyScholar A couple days off from coding could help. Relax the mind and stuff so you could figure it out better.

@duder1 Also I love the editing of the Neala scene. If you are able to edit the others like that it would be nice. Not rushing you though.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I would have used Sydneys 10 heart scene personally; but still looks pretty good
But that scene's not transparent so Mom would be stuck in the background, if it was I'd use it as another one of Grandma's "lessons". But Grandma already has 7 scenes please 1 more I'm gonna add after the mod is released so it's enough for now.

EDIT: I could make it her babysitting scene instead that way I could keep the background, just have it so it happens once Mom comes home and they have dinner together

Last edited:
Reactions: blacksage

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
I have notes on the Github in a Branch, though I haven't done more since it requires working with someone to get the storyline coded and fleshed out a bit more with dialogue in some spots.

Feel free to check it out and send me any ideas.
stoped reading almost immeadiatly, since its the acutal script,
(dont wana ruin a good story till i play it through)

my forte is more "overall premise" and changing or altering stories to fit
(to an extent, sometimes i learn things in a story i cant reconcile and it ruins the fantasy)
i have come up with small things to cover plot holes, or strenghten existing stories
(not this game though, other than altering a fetish)
but for the most part, i cant work within someone elses story cause its not mine to dictate changes

my thoughts wouldnt fit within the existing story lines, except for my earlier post
adding to the prologue

U

User_305918

Done with break or done with the whole mod in general? Also why do I feel like the grandmother looks like she is in her late 40's or early 50's? Was that intentional?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Done with break or done with the whole mod in general? Also why do I feel like the grandmother looks like she is in her late 40's or early 50's? Was that intentional?
Whole mod is done. But no promises on if it will be released soon though. I'm still waiting to see if @duder1 can fix up the doggy and BJ scenes for Ms Taylor, plus I have to organize everything into a RAR file, then upload it somewhere else so I can link it here (and again I don't have good enough Wi-Fi for that last part) but for the mod itself yeah, it's done.

Ask duder about Grandma's age, he made the busts, I just approved the design XD

Reactions: blacksage
U

User_305918

Could you use a public library computer to upload it? I mean if you have a save file stored in a USB drive you could take that.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes