4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Update to the polls of new DLC character on Nergal's page (the list will start in order of each selected character from first to last)
Red Head Principal (31%)
Japanese Milf (30%)
Latina Milf (14%)
GILF and Indian Milf (tied at 9%)
Arab Milf. (7%)
Darn, I was hoping for the Latina ex mercenary to win, but that's looking unlikely. I'll be okay with the Japanese milf though.

Also generally liking the changes that Nergal posted on Patreon. Having corruption/purity just affecting difficulty for success is an interesting idea, but I'm hoping the minigame isn't awful (hated the one in Wootch's version).

U

User_305918

Well the poll is still running for another 15 days so who's to say who will be the next DLC character. But as of now it seems both the Principal and the Japanese MILF are fighting for the lead (Japanese is in the current lead now) while the Latina is likely 2nd, the GILF and Indian in 3rd and the Arab last. So within 15 days we'll see who is the victor.

Fed

May 14, 2017
I think I found a bug, when I scroll all the way to the last (50th) picture in the picture gallery thingy (the bookshelf in your room) I get an error about missing image and it just closes.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think I found a bug, when I scroll all the way to the last (50th) picture in the picture gallery thingy (the bookshelf in your room) I get an error about missing image and it just closes.
The gallery doesn't have a 50th pic in the folder so that's probably the actual cause, still I'm sorry I didn't program the gallery so I'm not sure how to fix it

Reactions: Fed

Ravenhart

Jul 28, 2017
hello there, can someone help or @ChilyScholar himself
where is the place to find a minotour, I cant find it anywhere

opolus

Nov 1, 2017
Hello, thank you Chilly

On the update is still the bug of the babysitting mom, I do not know if someone already put it, but as I discovered recently trying to fix it.

I noticed the folder data / text messages / text choises / 2.txt

<choice:$game_switches[269] == true && $game_switches[271] == false|Need a babysitter!|Hey N<2>, can you actually be the one to stay over tonight? Just make sure to come back inside as soon as you know N<3> is gone. xx|180|191>

With this, solve the bug, both in this version and in the previous one.

I wish nergal took almost everything you added.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
hello there, can someone help or @ChilyScholar himself
where is the place to find a minotour, I cant find it anywhere
Find a folder named "help and walkthrough" and file "modded scenes 2" in it. Minotaur (cowgirl actually) is in the underground room where you have to push a cart on the rails.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone have the new modded update anywhere other than Mega? I´ve been trying for like 12 hours now but I just can´t download the file due to Mega´s limited bandwidth

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Bug report : Both purity and corruption dialogues and scenes are playing in Neala babysitting scene(not game breaking). But I don't see the same problem anywhere else.
Small dialogue bug for granny anal scene(nothing serious). Dialogue gets reverted back to the initial one on repeating the scene.

P.S. - Will report for any other bugs and keep you posted

Hontor

Jan 3, 2018
The gallery doesn't have a 50th pic in the folder so that's probably the actual cause, still I'm sorry I didn't program the gallery so I'm not sure how to fix it
sorry guys i missed a validation check. the game tries to show a hidden "thumbs.db" file.
i added a filter to only respect image/gif files

to fix it you can download the "Scripts.rvdata2" file here

and replace it in the Data directory.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Question for Chilly, or anybody who has information about it:

In one of my recent attempts to open / fiddle / toy around with the game's events in RPGMVXA (yeesh), I have to continually make backup copies of the actual game, or the screen image gets reverted to the 640x480 rez despite being in the 1280x960 frame.

Needless to say, it looks squished and distorted when playing, with busts showing only the chests (not a BAD thing, mind you), parallaxes are wonky, and basically it doesn't look right.

Is there a way I can open/tweak/save and run this game through VXA so that it looks right or am I delving too deeply into an otherwise simple problem? Hit me back when you've got a moment!

Hontor

Jan 3, 2018
Hey @Xalenda, i had the same issue at the beginning.
Your rpgmaker installation is using a different "RGSS301.dll" file, take the file from the latest download and replace it with the one in the "system" folder.
This will fix the problem until you save the project again.
To fix it globally you have to also replace/put the file in the RPGVXA installation directory (e.g.: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Enterbrain\RGSS3\RPGVXAce")

hope this helps

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Chilly, same way I had leaved may old work - "you dont want it - you wont get it". Maestro, maybe, i can help you at next PROJECTS?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Holy heck, you are a saint, Hontor! I was going mad trying to find out why Yanfly was being so weird about everything - turns out that using it from STEAM was the reason it was being so picky about how it loaded.

For anybody else that needs this help, refer to Hontor's reply just above this one, and if you're using Steam to use RPGMVXA:

Right-click the program in the tab, select Properties
Go to the Local Files tab, Browse Local Files (first option)
Replace the RGSS301.dll file with the one from the latest patch - perfect screens, every time!

All glory to Hontor for the help - and ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD... @_@

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes