4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I dunno... something translucent maybe, like a slime/goo girl or something? That seems to be something some people like a lot, so it might be cool. Although it's harder to animate, I guess.

And a minotaur woman, would fit something maze-themed.

And maybe something like a trapped angel? She's stuck in the underworld and you can choose to free her or enslave her or something?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I dunno... something translucent maybe, like a slime/goo girl or something? That seems to be something some people like a lot, so it might be cool. Although it's harder to animate, I guess.

And a minotaur woman, would fit something maze-themed.

And maybe something like a trapped angel? She's stuck in the underworld and you can choose to free her or enslave her or something?
You just pretty much stated one of my reasons to not do a goo girl

We already have a cowgirl for "Furry Land" should we really have a straight up minotaur?

Angel idea seems good, GlassFish has been drawing an angel girl lately that we could use as a base, we can have her feather's be the final thing you need, and Meridiana will comment that it's the hardest thing to find

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
There's a cowgirl as an Easter Egg? Kind of a waste if we could use them in the actual plot.
You don't remember? We voted between two of GlassFish's girls Lucy and Joclyn. I'm pretty sure you voted for which one we'd use XD

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Now I remember, yeah. XD

Are they in the Otherworld or as an Easter Egg? If they're presently just an Easter Egg we could repurpose them.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Now I remember, yeah. XD

Are they in the Otherworld or as an Easter Egg? If they're presently just an Easter Egg we could repurpose them.
She's an easter egg, everything "Furry Land" is an easter egg/side story

The thread choose Lucy to be in game and she's not really demonic enough to be used for repurpose...

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
well since you asked
1jGPatv.jpg a wolf kobold girl
Rachnera_Arachnera_colored.jpg spider girl
Suu's_secrets.jpg slime girl
and
Tionishia's_Secrets.png a ogre girl

that would be my votes i hope you pick the last two their my favorite

Reactions: brynhildr
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes