4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Current scenes for the next update that are done (images of scene and cum portions not CSVs, NEW POSE = based on non-UB GlassFish animation):
Angry Facebook Emote Demon doggy scene
Hooker Easter Egg scene (NEW POSE!! Thank you Gross Mind)
Lucy (GlassFish's cowgirl) doggy scene
Coach Mary BJ scene
Coach Mary ride scene
Mrs Potts missionary scene (the gif Gross Mind did)
Mrs Potts TF scene (the gif Gross Mind did)
Snake Girl BJ scene
Pegah doggy scene (from the gif I was given)
Pinkie Pie doggy scene (the second gif of her Gross Mind did)
Pooh doggy scene (the first gif of her Gross Mind did)
Pooh ride scene
Rarity ride scene (the gif of her Gross Mind did)
Scalie missionary easter egg scene

Working on:
Dizzy TF
Dizzy/Sydney Threesome scene in it's entirety
Mrs J/Ms T threesome cum portion
Ms T ballsucking scene (NEW POSE!! Thank you BubbleMunch)
Pooh side fuck scene (the second Pooh gif Gross Mind did, doing the cum portion right after I post this)
Succubus BJ/TF scene (maybe do the suggestion of doing a Kimberly version of this scene)
Undyne ride scene based on the image I posted earlier which means NEW POSE!! Thank you again Gross Mind

*Awaits for someone to ask about those superhero images that were my profile pics cause I know it'll happen*

EDIT: Pooh's sidefuck cum section is now done, will probably continue with Dizzy next

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks to Gross Mind the Applejack scene will be replaced with art made for the game, Glaceon is getting worked on too

Yay no more art stealing

Reactions: Crawdaddy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have an old 150Gb WD external hard drive you can have. I bought an 8Tb external hard drive and transferred everything to that. So now it's sitting in a drawer collecting dust.
I'm not a computer guy, explain to me these words mr pirate man

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
New Glaceon BJ is done and we are getting a Pinkie Pie BJ too since I told Gross Mind to make the Applejack scene based on a Pinkie Pie gif I sent him

In case anyone is wondering why I'm not posting them here it's cause I said I would avoid posting the furry stuff to avoid the haters :p

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
i know that you already are working hard on this game and all, and please be free to ignore this request but. to the wonderfull people who is behind this proyect, can you add a scene "version" selector? for example: corrupt titfuck ver1 ///corrupt tit fuck ver 2 and etc. i have no idea if it is someting dificult to make, but i know there are diferent version of the scenes but the "teleporter room" only show me one.

thanks for you work

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
I'm having trouble with the Ms. Taylor parts. I got to the ride part but it hasn't gone any further than that.
I got a trouble like you and Chilly help me out . I play ride scene all school days in a week (monday to friday) . Then talk to her after school at friday afternoon

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Did you start a new game first.
He is fine, I know his english isn't the best but what he is trying to say is that he had trouble too but I helped him figure out what was wrong and is trying to tell the other guy what to do, but vodka probably doesn't know that the other guy's issue was fixed thanks to the new save

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes