4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
(Pooh-girl banging like a Neala...)...Hummm..., this got pretty good.
View attachment 67779
That's not what I mean I literally meant to like rotate the gif to the side so it's looks kinda like this
like this.jpg

but I like they new one too, can you clean that one up too so we can use both lol sorry if I seem pushy

EDIT: I'll just work on the old gif myself, you just do the new one sorry for going you work on your break I feel like an asshole

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
That's not what I mean I literally meant to like rotate the gif to the side so it's looks kinda like this
View attachment 67793

but I like they new one too, can you clean that one up too so we can use both lol sorry if I seem pushy

EDIT: I'll just work on the old gif myself, you just do the new one sorry for going you work on your break I feel like an asshole
Worry not friend, this is fun, and your efforts in modding and making the game bigger and better makes me really happy and curious about how it will come out.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I really like the atmosphere of that scene. Kinda fits with her being tanned and all that.

There's no easy to add the High School yet, is there? It would just be cool to have a scene with the coach in the locker room or something like that.

If the high school is as much a pain in the ass to access as before, please ignore this suggestion.

Reactions: blacksage

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I really like the atmosphere of that scene. Kinda fits with her being tanned and all that.

There's no easy to add the High School yet, is there? It would just be cool to have a scene with the coach in the locker room or something like that.

If the high school is as much a pain in the ass to access as before, please ignore this suggestion.
I'm actually trying to figure out how to make the high school accessible via normal gameplay, hopefully when I figure out how Nergal made the other areas accessible and I can go off that.... Mom's shower scene for Coach Mary's locker room scene?

U

User_305918

I'm actually trying to figure out how to make the high school accessible via normal gameplay, hopefully when I figure out how Nergal made the other areas accessible and I can go off that.... Mom's shower scene for Coach Mary's locker room scene?
Seems the most logical way. And hey since both Sarah and Lisa are in the High School too think they would have shower scenes too?

U

User_305918

Lol, well I was more like thinking Ms. Amos babysitting scene as a more on the shower floor kind of thing instead of mom's shower scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Lol, well I was more like thinking Ms. Amos babysitting scene as a more on the shower floor kind of thing instead of mom's shower scene.
I can see that working for them but let me think about I still gotta figure mapping out first

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay. I was just idea pitching as an option when you get around that.
And I appreciate it and am taking it to mind, put your idea in the "definitely will happen one day list"

Also say thank you to Gross Mind, I got him to animate that Undyne pic GlassFish made

U

User_305918

You did? I didn't see him post it up here? Oh and also just a note (you can take it or not) but the beach background, I know it's happening at the park but do you think it should be edited where the sand is grass since there is no beachside to the park or sandyshore line?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You did? I didn't see him post it up here? Oh and also just a note (you can take it or not) but the beach background, I know it's happening at the park but do you think it should be edited where the sand is grass since there is no beachside to the park or sandyshore line?
I told him not to post it here since in order to avoid the furry haters lol once he's finished it I'll private message you it since you pretty much gave me the idea for it

I'll just edit the map so it has sand lol

Reactions: Crawdaddy
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes