Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I think a part of it is you give more frequent progress reports and don't just go radio silent when working most of the time. Nergal tends to only post on Patreon when he has something significant to announce (don't know how active he is on discord) so it's easy for a lot of people to jump onto the "He's abandoning the game again" train of thought.

Reactions: User_804376

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
Why do people have no patience when it comes to Nergal updating the game but are so understanding, for a lack of a better term, when it comes to waiting for mine? It's not far to him.
I have said it before and belmont kinda touched on it but left out a few things. I have supported Nergal for a little more than a year (recently stopped and also stopped "complaining" because I have no right to anymore) and when he did AZL and took over Urban Life from Wootch (sp) he was reliable and earned his money. He gave regular updates, progress reports and release dates. Then comes August of 2017 and the dude just ups and vanishes but he did do the classy thing and stated to stop pledging and even closed his Patreon. Then you and this community eventually decided to pick up where Nergal left off and make the best of it for FREE.

Come March the Patreon opens again and for the past 9 MONTHS we got like 2-3 updates and was making well over 3 grand a month. Now for math's sake that is anywhere between $18,000-$24.000+ of money per year for... 2-3 updates in 9 months. Not to mention all the money he got pre "I am closing my Patreon for a while" pre August 2017. I realize that Nergal is just tired of this series (I do not believe he is pulling a Wootch) and wants to work on Project Solarion full time and AZL/Urban Demons brings back the sadness he had back in August and is just not willing to admit it and wants to push it because he thinks he owes something.

I think it really comes down to is the accepting money even though it clearly states in the rewards there is no "Guarantee" of a release. It is actually one of the reasons I hate Patreon is there are people who use it to cash grab and that makes it really hard for the people who do deliver to make money. I have no patience because I already gave up on Nergal and I know it might rub you and others the wrong way. I also gave up my right to complain when stopping my support. There are people out there who think they are entitled to free shit (there are a LOT of them) and those who feel cheated because it felt like an investment. I hope the best for Nergal and whatever he chooses to do in life and will be pleasantly surprised IF we get another update but he does not get any more of my money. I would rather give it to Glassfish or you.

U

User_51567

Why do people have no patience when it comes to Nergal updating the game but are so understanding, for a lack of a better term, when it comes to waiting for mine? It's not far to him.
Well, for me that's because of multiple reasons.
-This is a mod, and the progress of a mod is heavily influenced by the progress of the original material and like you said a couple months ago... You wanted to wait for the release of the new Nergal update before releasing yours, so the waiting for you mod shifted to waiting for Nergal's update.

-You telling everybody here in the loop of your progress, you tell your fans what to expects and you take us through the entire process, and Nergal doesn't speak for weeks and i have a feeling that when he comes back the next time there will be another "situation" and excuse.

-You are not asking money for your mod, you are primarily doing this as a hobby and passion and even though sometimes you get frustrated by this project you are still working on it.

And don't get me wrong, if this was the first time or second time that Nergal missed his own dead-line or stopped development entirely i would sympathy and i would be understanding.
But at this stage it's just a recurring theme and i've been a patreon from August 2016 to August 2018 (The amount fluctuated in his absence), but i canceled my pledge the last time because my trust in him is completely gone and i am giving that money that i used to pay to Nergal to Glassfish.

At this point Nergal is in the same group of developers on patreon that lost my trust and will never pledge to them again and i would rather give my money to Glassfish or you or developers on Patreon who actually deserve it.

But i am very glad that you decided to release your mod before Thanksgiving, very excited about it:eazyHype:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so I'm posting this just so people can see how it basically will look for Lisa's masturbation climax. If you would like to adjust or criticize then feel free however know that the faces are the best I can do and I don't know how to make it look better for lack of a better term. Enjoy. lisa-masturbation-climax (1).png lisa-masturbation-climax (6).png lisa-masturbation-climax (17).png

Last edited:

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Is there any way to change the art for the masturbation scenes? It's a little dumb, as the art has the whole half way up the lips, but it should start almost completely at the bottom of the lips.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes