Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Eggmanboiled

Nov 11, 2018
Posted some new art on my tumblr, if you don't follow my tumblr then you'll be surprised by it, those that follow would probably have been expecting it

Wow this is a goldmine of content. Really cant wait to see some of these puppies in action in the update.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Toriel/Neala strap-on scene is finished up, coded into normal gameplay, and tested it
Coded in basic brothel structure, along with the Alien scene, and tested it
Coded in both of the new Lucy/Junior, the minotaurs, scenes and tested it
Coded in the onryo scene into normal gameplay as a little Halloween event and tested it
Tested out the "new" Ms Amos' scenes from 0.9.2

Next it's time to code in Maleficent's throne room in it's entirety

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
What is wrong with me? It would be so easy to finish up the coding for Maleficent's castle yet I still code in other things instead hmmm :/

Reactions: HathgarNiche

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
What is wrong with me? It would be so easy to finish up the coding for Maleficent's castle yet I still code in other things instead hmmm :/
I need to do Sydney's cumming scene yet I am making Amos's masturbation scene transparent to make Lisa's masturbation cum scene instead hmmm :/

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
@ChillyScholar I do not want to sound grim but Nergal (at least on Trello I do not enter the discord anymore) has been MIA for almost 3 weeks. Have you thought about releasing the mod after a certain amount of time if Nergal does not release the 1.0 update? I see Glassfish has kept up constantly on Trello would you also consider taking her art in this event as well or does that fully belong to Nergal?

AlotofGfz

Nov 14, 2018
@ChillyScholar I do not want to sound grim but Nergal (at least on Trello I do not enter the discord anymore) has been MIA for almost 3 weeks. Have you thought about releasing the mod after a certain amount of time if Nergal does not release the 1.0 update? I see Glassfish has kept up constantly on Trello would you also consider taking her art in this event as well or does that fully belong to Nergal?
He said he isnt waiting for the update anymore, he is releasing it before thanksgiving.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
He said he isnt waiting for the update anymore, he is releasing it before thanksgiving.
What the egg said, also I have absolutely no access to the art Glass is producing for the game (I literally don't understand why people think I do) and I think Nergal has been posting in the discord, albeit infrequently (at least that how it looks like to me when I go to lurk there since I don't really know much about how discord works)

Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Why do people have no patience when it comes to Nergal updating the game but are so understanding, for a lack of a better term, when it comes to waiting for mine? It's not far to him.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
The difference is nobody hears from him because barely anyone goes to discord, so to them he is just lying back doing nothing. Glass streams so we know she's working, you constantly post updates or new content. To others it's probably because they are pledged to him (even tho they don't have to) and still have nothing to show for it. I don't get it either since I pledge 10 dollars to nergal and I don't bitch or get impatient but that's probably because I genuinely care about the urban series...even xlife.

Reactions: ChillyScholar
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes