Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

Overview:
The Chilly Update/Mod, also known the F95Zone mod/update, is a mod of Urban Demons being helmed by , with assistance from various members of the F95Zone community. The mod in itself serves as a sort of expansion pack to the original game. It is based on version 0.8.2 of Urban Demons, the latest release available at the time of it's conception. Included within the mod are multiple amounts of additional content and fixes for the game that were provided by Chilly and other community members. These additions include, but are not limited to, new scenes for pre-existing characters, entirely new characters, new events, and new areas. Originally meant as fan continuation to a then abandoned project, the mod has taken a new life of it's own, becoming more of a crossover between the universe of the original Urban Demons and the various characters seen within pieces of artwork produced by GlassFish. This is seen in the form of the many easter egg scenes that are available in game. The mod also adds additional focus on the Otherworld aspects of the game, which was greatly lacking in the original release. That being said, if you are a fan then please support the official release.

RPGVXACE RTP is required to run this game.

THE MOD IS STAND-ALONE!! SAVES AND THE MOD ITSELF ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OFFICIAL RELEASES 0.9 AND UP!!

WE DO NOT TALK/POST ABOUT PREGNANCY CONTENT HERE!!

Original Thread Here:

Updated: June 24 2023
Original Game/Creator: ( , / )
Modder: @ChillyScholar ( , , , )
Mod Version: Update 5 + 7th Bug Fix
Game Version: 0.8.2
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Mod Change-Log:
DOWNLOAD
Version 5.5 + Bug Fix G:

Full Walkthrough by Crasher92:

Last edited:

Mama Bunny

Single mom, Female Dev!
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Good job, Chilly. Now you will have the chance to create something new. Everything depends on you. New choices for existing characters, or new characters with new choices ... You've been noticed. Do not waste it! Now get to work ;)

Reactions: applecart

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Woo, time to spam the crap out of a new thread!
Fuck, now I've got nothing to say.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Mama Bunny

Single mom, Female Dev!
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Is this meant to motivate me or scare me?
I wanted to tell you to continue working on the game that you have already started but not on the new version of Nergal. The game has grown thanks to you and can be even bigger ... but you already know that. Just keep working on what you're working on. Do you have any plans for further updates?

Reactions: AnotherLurker

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
sORRY i HAD AN ISSUE WITH THE INTERNET THOUGHT THAT THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE DOWNLOAD FILE ,SORRY :(
It's okay

Woo, time to spam the crap out of a new thread!
Please no

I wanted to tell you to continue working on the game that you have already started but not on the new version of Nergal. The game has grown thanks to you and can be even bigger ... but you already know that. Just keep working on what you're working on. Do you have any plans for further updates?
Not really any right now, this thread was kinda just sprung up on me

chilly has his very own empire now
Stahp

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
The big man just made this for me, holy shit, if I can update this myself I'll fix the OP
Hey chilly great mod just letting you know that if use use the SecretSal images after getting the naga chilli it resets it, but it can still be reactivated, also quick question the mother wet bust dizzy bar busts aren't appearing are they not in the game yet or is it a glitch keep up the good work

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey chilly great mod just letting you know that if use use the SecretSal images after getting the naga chilli it resets it, but it can still be reactivated, also quick question the mother wet bust dizzy bar busts aren't appearing are they not in the game yet or is it a glitch keep up the good work
Those images aren't programmed into normal gameplay yet

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Nergal dropped this, and he did that telling he will not get back, saying do whatever.
now, he returns (deja vu from the original dev) and want to continue, without giving care of anyone else.
he should ask to be part of the team, and sure he could even be a major part of it, even leader if that was needed. but still he need to ask first. its not automatically his just because he started it, not in the name of creativity and the history behind it. so for me this is the original game, and the project i will support.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Nergal dropped this, and he did that telling he will not get back, saying do whatever.
now, he returns (deja vu from the original dev) and want to continue, without giving care of anyone else.
he should ask to be part of the team, and sure he could even be a major part of it, even leader if that was needed. but still he need to ask first. its not automatically his just because he started it, not in the name of creativity and the history behind it. so for me this is the original game, and the project i will support.
I appreciate the support but without Nergal this mod wouldn't even be a thing. And he doesn't need to ask to be a part of this "team" or anything like that. It's his game and he is free to do as he pleases. So hush up before you start unwanted trouble.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes