Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The “Chilly” Scholar, King Daddy!

An ice-cold yet incredibly learned man, teased a lot because of his unfortunate naming.

Hello new Role-Playing character!

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Always wondered why the Sydney Anal scene never showed you the front half... seems like a waste to never see Peter's head nestled between her boobs.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Not doing them, however Kimberly's doggy scene will be during hide and seek
I'm guessing since she has the most scenes......you do want to show her too much favouritism..;)

Will you add the pocket money system from Sheranga? (You do chores around the house)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ohohoho
Was she cosplaying? If so, who's she cosplaying today.
Sorry, I am a bit of a fan of hers.
I believe it was Morrigan from Dragon Age, that or the lady from The Witcher sorry I couldn't recognize the character
Her boyfriend wasn't cosplaying though, shame :/

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Hey guys, thanks for the tip on the parallax mapping. It was the info I needed to find where to learn it, and now I'm getting the practice in. Sounds like you were hitting a con today, hope it was fun!
I actually am having sort of a cameo of Nigri in the project I'm working on lol.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I too am parallax mapping - and it's going to shit.

Basically, it's not "locking" per se, and I can't figure out from the scripting what I'm doing wrong. Oh well, win some, lose some... I guess it'll just be wonky for a bit.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Look for "tile lock", that's what the hold up was for me. Took me two hours to figure it out.
Assuming you're using Yanfly's script, go to line 91, and set tilelock to true.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So I have a request for anyone up to the task:
I am making a scene in the alley using lisa's bathroom fuck lisa-anal-ride-trans (1).png
and as you can see she has her hands propping herself there (i.e the stalls in the bathroom) but the alley I'm using has nothing Alleyway_chair.png
(ignore the horrible job on the chair, it fixes itself with her body) so if anyone who is good at making backgrounds feels like they would like to help me by adding like two dumpsters or making this a thin alleyway with two walls thanks in advance.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I have a request for anyone up to the task:
I am making a scene in the alley using lisa's bathroom fuck View attachment 105462
and as you can see she has her hands propping herself there (i.e the stalls in the bathroom) but the alley I'm using has nothing View attachment 105463
(ignore the horrible job on the chair, it fixes itself with her body) so if anyone who is good at making backgrounds feels like they would like to help me by adding like two dumpsters or making this a thin alleyway with two walls thanks in advance.
I was thinking of editing her arms for the scene, copying them to another layer while erasing the original arms, then moving the new arms around so that appear on her legs.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes