Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
The brown-nosing can get a bit too heavy in these threads. It's all well-meant, of course, but I get Chilly's reticence.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Both, you exaggerate on both
I shall hereby refrain from doing so, oh Chilly the... person who mods a game I like. You're, um... really, uh... good at it? (Fuck this is harder than I thought!)

Funnily enough, you really just get into the swing of it once you start - maybe that's the whole "Roleplaying" thing coming back in force, but it's kinda fun to do once in a while.

Still, you said stop, I'll stop.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Here is a note about praise: It is great every once in awhile and can help someone who is deep inside their own head. However over praise can be a detriment because it causes people to believe that they have to keep going to continue this image that others have made for them. Saying someone is the messiah or a greater being or whatever will cause the person to have standard way above possibility they may believe they have. This also hinders others because now all they see is how others only want stuff from one person or that their's is worse because others want it to come from one person so they give up due to lack of interest. Short version be careful what you say because even if you believe it to be truth that someone is this god of something, keep it to a minimum as too much of anything is a bad thing. On another note Nergal released his first demon king rewards and since my name has king in it I am one so I have downloaded it, but out of respect for Nergal I won't post it here.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here is a note about praise: It is great every once in awhile and can help someone who is deep inside their own head. However over praise can be a detriment because it causes people to believe that they have to keep going to continue this image that others have made for them. Saying someone is the messiah or a greater being or whatever will cause the person to have standard way above possibility they may believe they have. This also hinders others because now all they see is how others only want stuff from one person or that their's is worse because others want it to come from one person so they give up due to lack of interest. Short version be careful what you say because even if you believe it to be truth that someone is this god of something, keep it to a minimum as too much of anything is a bad thing. On another note Nergal released his first demon king rewards and since my name has king in it I am one so I have downloaded it, but out of respect for Nergal I won't post it here.
What even was the reward? Just curious no need to go into too much detail
Also thank you for saying all of this

U

User_305918

The reward is a personal image made by GlassFish that features what to expect in the future for the game.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
To put it simply (since its posted on trello as the only one complete) the picture is called What a Wash so it involves the car cleaning dlc but in one picture. The only other thing was a sketch of a latina milf that isn't so detailed so not missing much. Also np Chill because as much as I know its bothering you its bothering me, if not at the same level, more.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
To put it simply (since its posted on trello as the only one complete) the picture is called What a Wash so it involves the car cleaning dlc but in one picture. The only other thing was a sketch of a latina milf that isn't so detailed so not missing much. Also np Chill because as much as I know its bothering you its bothering me, if not at the same level, more.
*Gives King a hug*

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ooh how scandalous for a chilly scholar and a king to be hugging! What will everyone think of their messiah hugging a lowly king? But lucky for you I am a benevolent king so here. *Returns hug to Chill.*

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Well.... Two people of great power and responsibility hugging one another.
That's something you don't see every day.
..... Now kiss.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Seems a little hypocritical to say that calling Chilly “our messiah” is too much, then to do it yourself... still, what do I know? I’m a demonic pony.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Need to? No.
Want to? Well... it’s a failing of mine. I like “stirring the pot” so to speak. Still I do try to keep it civil.

But alas, the king, the scholar and the daddy have spoken... time for this little pony to mosey along once more. As far as I’m concerned, the topic is dropped.

And now, back to your regular scheduled programming.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes