4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
Jul 22, 2017
If nergal makes 1 more game with glassfish's art or another artist I'll gladly support his patreon

can't afford to rn, and I wanna donate more than a measly $1

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Huge derp on my part, by applocale I meant System Locale(Language for non-unicode programs)
It is indeed possible that this might have fucked something up, but it really shouldn't have so I'm still scratching my head as to why this would cause you trouble.
Anyway, let me know if it works or not when you look at the scene again (under the same conditions)!

If nergal makes 1 more game with glassfish's art or another artist I'll gladly support his patreon

can't afford to rn, and I wanna donate more than a measly $1
Depends on what kind of game he'll make of it. I was very interested in the Solarium Project (I think that's what it was called? Might be spelling it wrong) but that got cancelled :C

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
I have been playing this game in the full purity route and loving it, even on multiple restarts without getting bored. For those of you who are like me, I wanted to share the "purity" background I made. Just a quick edit of the original and the previous SmurfyBlue Title. For those of you who like to be reminded of the "nicer taming" when opening the game:

GameTitle.png

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I have been playing this game in the full purity route and loving it, even on multiple restarts without getting bored. For those of you who are like me, I wanted to share the "purity" background I made. Just a quick edit of the original and the previous SmurfyBlue Title. For those of you who like to be reminded of the "nicer taming" when opening the game:

View attachment 13043
Wow, thats a really good image!

For those who want to use it the way to install it:
Go into the game folder.
The Graphics folder.
The "Titles1" folder.
Overwrite the old GameTitle.png image with this new one. (Just in case, maybe make a back-up of the old one!)

Also, I never had a custom title in the game. I just use a script to print the "SmurfyPatch version (number)" in the bottom left corner of the screen ;D

Golddash

Jun 5, 2017
Can anyone help me? I' always stuck at scenes and can't progress. Currently peeking through the doorknob into sis' room with invisibility.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
gotta go and steal the key from her room while they are sitting at dinner to get in and make a copy before you sit down for dinner

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Can anyone help me? I' always stuck at scenes and can't progress. Currently peeking through the doorknob into sis' room with invisibility.
You might want to be a bit more specific as to what you mean with "stuck at scenes".
Do the scenes not work or is it that you don't know what to do now?
Because that's a BIG difference!
Let me know with a bit more information and I'll be happy to help! :D

Golddash

Jun 5, 2017
The scenes do not work. The arrow keys to proceed to the next text doesn't work either so I'm not really sure what to do.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
The scenes do not work. The arrow keys to proceed to the next text doesn't work either so I'm not really sure what to do.
None of them?
Remember, Down is to continue text, once the text is gone right is to continue.
Maybe just try pressing Escape to exit the scene, does that work at least?
Is this for all scenes or only the Sydney Changing?

Golddash

Jun 5, 2017
None of the buttons worked during the sydney scene. I had to wait a couple of minutes before I was able continue. This also happened with the teacher handjob scene.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
None of the buttons worked during the sydney scene. I had to wait a couple of minutes before I was able continue. This also happened with the teacher handjob scene.
Are you perhaps running the game through Applocale or something? Because I have never heard of anyone having a problem like this...
Are you getting any kind of error or is it running fine except for the buttons?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes