4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

hohoh

Aug 4, 2017
Anybody know why ms amos doesn't appear at the morning? i have ms amos at level 1 and i completed the task of helping his daughter at the school so she can invite me over hes house in the morning, but every time i go it doesn't appear.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Not like anyone here is paying for it. Rarely do many games ever get finished anyway.
What's the incentive to pay? The patreon makes almost 2k, and then we get this after all that time. Barley any new animations, I almost wish he'd make a new game (same art style)

Reactions: cooldude33

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
Anybody know why ms amos doesn't appear at the morning? i have ms amos at level 1 and i completed the task of helping his daughter at the school so she can invite me over hes house in the morning, but every time i go it doesn't appear.
Are you getting the text message invite? if not you may need to get through more dialogue in the afternoon.

Aton

May 20, 2017
Anyone wishes they'd stop with the animations? Still images are way better and easier to make, plus the animations are horrible. qq

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Anyone wishes they'd stop with the animations? Still images are way better and easier to make, plus the animations are horrible. qq
I dunno. Even though they're rough, they add some much-needed dynamism to the sex scenes, which are pretty much the main reward. Plus, they are getting more polished with each new one, so would be a shame to cut it off while the artist's skills are improving. Also, the artwork isn't the bottleneck in this project at the moment, so letting Glassfish hone her craft some more doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
good morning ppl

After solving the error "RPGVXa RTP is missing" the game runs perfeclly BUT:

after pressing New Game we start the game but i have no control the MC just moves up and down alone and i cant find a key to move it myself o stop his movement... the onlly keys that wor is the "Q" and the botom arrow key...

Can some one explain me how to set control right or has a command map so i see what i must do or how to asign keysto play the game.

PS: i cleaned all key asighments and tried to define keys but whit no luck.

Any help is apreciated thks

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes