4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Simple guide for getting Ms Amos lvl 5

Follow the phone guide all the way through.
when you reach level 3 DO NOT trigger the bed event as this is the level 5 event, doing so causes the glitch that prevents her from ever getting to level 5
per the phone talk to her through all dialogue, play hide and seek again and hide in the closet. this results in the real level 4 scene.

after this, visit daily to talk, you will get a text at night, visit at night to get the lvl 5 scene and this will trigger her proper upgrade to level 5. In the alpha version at least some of her lvl 5 scenes were still referencing the level 4 dialogue on the corrupted path. Namely the corrupt kitchen fuck scene. I haven't checked the beta yet to see if its been corrected.

I've stumbled my way to successfully reaching level 5 with every available girl accept Donna on the corrupt path in the alpha, but Donna can only get to level 3 it seems. There are several pitfalls for a few of the girls that will hopefully be fixed eventually. I'll gladly help if anyone else is stuck.
1)I have completed Ms. Amos level 4 hide & seek part,but I am stuck with her level 5 progress .Every time she says this :(
1.PNG
2)I can't complete Donna's level 2 .
Where or when can I find the principal in the school?

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
i don't know how to progress Mrs. Jennings pathway i only got Blowjob . can any one tell me what to do?
If you've already gotten the blow job scene you should already be at rank 2 Hesitant.

After getting rank 1 from the hand job scene you talk to her more

on a gym day after going to the gym and talking to her turn invisible and go to the changing room she is in, click on her and you get a scene and a new picture

talk to Fred in class to get in trouble, the next day you will have detention for not completing your lines

during detention if you have talked to her enough she uses her breasts

during class ask for help and it will progress to blowjob and rank 2

1)I have completed Ms. Amos level 4 hide & seek part,but I am stuck with her level 5 progress .Every time she says this :(
View attachment 251022
2)I can't complete Donna's level 2 .
Where or when can I find the principal in the school?
prior to reaching this point have you clicked on the bed before and gotten the fucking her at night scene? that triggers the glitch that locks her at level 4 and prevents you from ever seeing the scene again

the principal show up during Mrs. Jennings route. after she gets yelled at. enter the school during a school day and make an immediate right, you will go to where the bathrooms and some offices are, you should see a scene here if its your first time in this area. the principal will be in her office after that scene.

there is some image don't loading, is just me or is for all?
I've found that error pops up for one of 2 reasons if its during a scene then you might have hit enter to fast and it errored the script that was loading the images. if it pops the error without showing any images then the images are not in the game yet/or the image folder is mis-named. I have encountered a few errors where the game was looking for a file that had a space in the name while the file itself had no space.

Nemesis2play

May 30, 2017
t
I've found that error pops up for one of 2 reasons if its during a scene then you might have hit enter to fast and it errored the script that was loading the images. if it pops the error without showing any images then the images are not in the game yet/or the image folder is mis-named. I have encountered a few errors where the game was looking for a file that had a space in the name while the file itself had no space.
tks

possaad

Jul 13, 2018
Its waiting for you go get in trouble. Talk to Fred in the morning class, the next day go to class in morning and afternoon and you will be alone with her, she gives you a boob job
thanks man I played it twice and I did not get it

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
1)I don't understand your explanation about Ms. amos quest,I have done the hide & seek part & clicked on the bed at night but she says the same thing.
2)I have Ms. Jenning level 4,but the principal never shows up in any day time :(
Capture.PNG

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
got released today, full list of what's there and what needs work is on Nergal's blogspot.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Hy guy
Just trying to play this game but i get RPGVXa RTP is missing What do i have to download to fix this: RPGVXa RTP is missing

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
prior to reaching this point have you clicked on the bed before and gotten the fucking her at night scene? that triggers the glitch that locks her at level 4 and prevents you from ever seeing the scene again

the principal show up during Mrs. Jennings route. after she gets yelled at. enter the school during a school day and make an immediate right, you will go to where the bathrooms and some offices are, you should see a scene here if its your first time in this area. the principal will be in her office after that scene.
Do you think it would be possible to save edit her level to 3 and continue from there? Imma try it as I have everyone else at 5 and I don't want to have to restart. Will report results.

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
1)I don't understand your explanation about Ms. amos quest,I have done the hide & seek part & clicked on the bed at night but she says the same thing.
2)I have Ms. Jenning level 4,but the principal never shows up in any day time :(
View attachment 251033

that's strange that she's not appearing for you. Are you doing corruption or purity playthrough? I'll start a new game and try to find the exact trigger that causes her to show up.

with Ms Amos.

Once you get her to level 3, the option to click on her bed appears in the bedroom. If you click it then the scene will trigger and it will break her quest line. without going in and editing the save you cannot undo this and will have to start over, and the save editors I have cant find the variable to fix it.

If you did not trigger that break and the only thing the journal is telling you to do is visit her at night then talk to her during the afternoon every day until you exhaust dialog options. one way to check for the break is to see what she says in the afternoon, if yo uselect talk and she just wants you to fuck her then you've broken the quest chain and will need to start over

Do you think it would be possible to save edit her level to 3 and continue from there? Imma try it as I have everyone else at 5 and I don't want to have to restart. Will report results.
my previous attempts showed no results the first time i stumbled into that trap, and she was my last girl as well so i had to restart from the beginning.. thankfully I like bug testing so replaying wasn't a hassle for me. I am thinking of doing a step by step walkthrough beginning to end for each girl to try to reduce these issues for people.

that's strange that she's not appearing for you. Are you doing corruption or purity playthrough? I'll start a new game and try to find the exact trigger that causes her to show up.

with Ms Amos.

Once you get her to level 3, the option to click on her bed appears in the bedroom. If you click it then the scene will trigger and it will break her quest line. without going in and editing the save you cannot undo this and will have to start over, and the save editors I have cant find the variable to fix it.

If you did not trigger that break and the only thing the journal is telling you to do is visit her at night then talk to her during the afternoon every day until you exhaust dialog options. one way to check for the break is to see what she says in the afternoon, if yo uselect talk and she just wants you to fuck her then you've broken the quest chain and will need to start over
principal 2.PNG

Just started a new game, grabbed the phone, and went to school, principal was there in the morning. I can only think one of the other questlines made her disappear for you

possaad

Jul 13, 2018
When I go to Kimberly address in the afternoon I can not find her . she stay in the park after the blowjob in the toilet can any body help ?

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
When I go to Kimberly address in the afternoon I can not find her . she stay in the park after the blowjob in the toilet can any body help ?
thats actually an incorrect entry, you should visit her in the evening. Might require you clear all of her dialogue first though.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes