4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
does anyone know how to solve this problem happens every time i try to view any scene with donna
Those text files don't exist at the moment. One option - go to the folder it specifies, copy-paste the 0.txt file a few times to get duplicates, then rename them 1.txt, 2.txt, etc. Otherwise, wait for beta2 and hope that the missing dialogues are added.

Does anyone know if nergal will add to the lolis as in the chilly mod?
He said there was zero chance of him adding loli to the game. Don't know if anything's changed since then, but I doubt it.

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
Can't get Ms Amos to lvl 5.
How to talk to principal during school? No one is there :(
Can't visit kimberly and lisa at home in the afternoon.

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
Man, i was hoping to be better, but is broken as hell >< (and a little rushed the story)
most of purity scenes dont load.
some events happen twice (like some chats and the pool donation)
and it let start events that WILL crash the game (there is no neala bust, why the hell let you start her event with sidney in the school?)

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Will be nice to see a lot of these animations and stills get improved. The quality of the art has never been good but it's gotten a little worse.

perhaps_a_guy

Aug 5, 2017
Hello guys,whenever I try to select an option in the main menu I get the error "Unable to find file:Audio/SE/Cursor2" can someone tell me how to get the missing file ? Sorry if it has been answered already.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
The urban demon beta 0.10 beta is out

Major Changes:
- Donna re-write
- Full re-write you can now get her to your home and the school, and interact in the bar
- 1 New scene
- The new map transfer system has been added
- Basically the city map is different
- You can view who is at what location for each day (but you have to discover that information first)
- North District and Central District now appear on the same map
- You can now visit the public pool and invest!
- Buy Brigette, Sydney, Mrs Jennings, Ms Amos and Kimberly some sexy swim suits and have some fun!
- Highschool has been added back in
- Very few interactions so far, but will be expanded upon in the future
Minor Changes:
- The cost of comic shop investment has dropped to 400
- The cost of comic costumes has dropped to 100
- The camera is now only purchasable once and camera interactions spots should only appear now when you can actually use it
- Dizzy's recording scene is now available
- Ms Amos recording scene is now available
- Lisa's hidden recording scene is now available
Bug Fixes:
- Sydney Babysitting Wardrobe Fuck now working
- Added the Neala bust back into the file system, even though she's not back in the game yet it stops you crashing if you do find her
- Can no longer get the Sydney dinner scene when she isn't there
- Fixed a load of bugs on the Ms Amos and Sarah BM route

Incomplete / Known Issues:
Incomplete:
X All Donna's dialogue after first time scenes
X Donna's Level 4 daily dialogue
X Sydney's babysitting dialogue
- Re-write the pay me on dialogues
- Lisa Morning car BJ dialogue level 2 and up
- Lisa Pre Toilet Dialogue Level 4/5
- Kimberly store dialogue 4&5
- Brigette - Store scenes (Build up dialogue is there, just scene dialogue is missing for BJ and Fuck)
- Make Mrs Jennings Store TF repeatable
- Ms Amos Dialogue (all levels) at the cafe
Dialogues:
X Failed to load dialogue: Data/Dialogues/Mrs Jennings/babysitting-corruption/3.txt
X Failed to load dialogue data/Dialogues/Mrs Jennings/babysitting-purity/5.txt
X Data/Dialogues/Dizzy/paymeon-peter-home-missionary-purity/5.txt
So does this mean the dev is going to tackle these bugs/known issues/dialogue problems/incomplete parts?

New content is nice but I just want to be able to complete whats already there first.

Also, someone mentioned Ms. Amos not being able to get to level 5 due to an error in tripping a flag. Would we be able to edit a save (already have one) and make that flag trip?

Maz1234

Oct 22, 2017
I'm still getting the fullscreen problem as last time. When I open the game, it's resolution is too big. It shifts to the upper corner of the screen. Please help

Dooble

May 3, 2018
So we're just settling for static images now? It's no offense, it takes time, it takes money, it take blah blah blah, but at the pool once you've seen them.....thats it. . Its just an image, an animation would have been nice for at least one. No offence to anyone. (Hahahah, now no one can take offence)

Reactions: cooldude33

Dickdoodle

Dec 17, 2016
HAHAHA
Date 0.9.2 released:
Date 0.10 (BETA) released: , 2019
8 months. Almost a third of a whole fucking year. For 1 (one) new scene.
Not like anyone here is paying for it. Rarely do many games ever get finished anyway.

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
Simple guide for getting Ms Amos lvl 5

Follow the phone guide all the way through.
when you reach level 3 DO NOT trigger the bed event as this is the level 5 event, doing so causes the glitch that prevents her from ever getting to level 5
per the phone talk to her through all dialogue, play hide and seek again and hide in the closet. this results in the real level 4 scene.

after this, visit daily to talk, you will get a text at night, visit at night to get the lvl 5 scene and this will trigger her proper upgrade to level 5. In the alpha version at least some of her lvl 5 scenes were still referencing the level 4 dialogue on the corrupted path. Namely the corrupt kitchen fuck scene. I haven't checked the beta yet to see if its been corrected.

I've stumbled my way to successfully reaching level 5 with every available girl accept Donna on the corrupt path in the alpha, but Donna can only get to level 3 it seems. There are several pitfalls for a few of the girls that will hopefully be fixed eventually. I'll gladly help if anyone else is stuck.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes