4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Tamza016

Mar 6, 2023
Reactions: DarkComics

Sam1971

Mar 29, 2024
Gyz,I am stuck in this puzzle .All 3 ORB's are beeping but not the right Orb is not beeping and I couldn't enter the mid door .
what should I do?
1.PNG

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I loved this game when it first came out, so I will add my two cents (I did actually support Nergal for $10) here as I contemplate supporting Nergal once more.

One, aging the MC up is... sad. Very sad. Urban Demons has been and continues to be one of the premier shota-style games, and I really don't like that it is going away in the rewrite. A lot of the rest of Subscribestar's page sounds great, and I love the preview images. But I feel like the shota aspect was an intrinsic part of the game, in particular Mrs. Jenning's arc, one of the primary women in the game.
Removing that takes away a lot of the fun/enjoyment for me. Heck, away from Patreon, I think that leaning into that aspect even more - not making him younger, but pointing out his preteen age more - would add to the depravity and corruption aspect on both sides. How can someone so young be so sexually dominant/how can I let someone so young do this to me kind of thing.
It honestly feels like Nergal's Nest has given into The Man even after being kicked off Patreon and not being able to return. Sad.
Yet, given the new image, simply shrinking the main character another few inches would be enough to pull it off... just food for thought. Or maybe let us choose our ages, and link that to a few scattered dialogue changes. Sorry, haven't ever worked with RPG Maker any of the versions save for one attempt to yeeaaars ago so I don't know how hard this would be.

Two: I am fine with having some of the original women replaced. Personal preference, but to me it's always more fun to make more scenes with fewer women and do more with them. So long as the total content is equal, that's great. Could also lean into more fetishes this way: following women home with cum in them as they go back to their husbands, pregnancy, exhibitionism, different clothing, stuff like that. At least, I imagine so. It must be easier to take a character and put different clothing on them than create a whole new character, right? Not an artist so...

Three: the removal of the purity route is sort of okay. I liked some of the choices and conversations in purity, but Nergal's right, in a way the whole game is about corruption: boy gains a big dick with a drive to match without any scruples or control, women fall in turn to Biggus Dickus more and more. So making choices between Sexually Demanding Corruptor or Blackmailing Sadist is fine. Heck, you can even use some of the purity dialogue early on or at different intervals to add further background to the MC or the ladies.
But the clincher here will be CHOICES. If you are just moving from one map to another doing things with no actual choice in how you interact with other characters but rather are simply grinding corruption or finding items, that is not enough to keep the same feeling as the original.
Also, Mrs. Amos - YES. More Netori. Lean into it, please! That change is very easy to see, and going darker or more depraved would be a lot of fun for her and Mrs. Jennings both. Your mom too, but in a different way.

I am really intrigued at the idea of a revamped, rewritten UD, but the lack of shota bothers me. Does anyone know what the Kings - 20 and above subscribers -can vote for? ON the subscribestar page it only mentions ' game directional votes (deciding character order etc'. I would like to know what the etc. means in this instance.

Jul 12, 2021
"My main problem with the no purity decision is the fact that the corrupt dialogue boils down to 'You know you want it' which kinda dehumanizes the women in a sense. If you make the corruption route a little bit of the fusion of the two, then I think it could work. Changing it to be more of a 'I know its wrong, but you deserve to indulge.' Then again with the aged up MC, maybe its not as taboo as the original version so its not a big hurdle any more. As for the replacement, I agree with you on that, except that he established that they weren't being removed but replaced. So the character number is the same, so why not just give people the women they want or know. What if someone really liked Dizzy's story and/or design? All my faves are in it anyways, but still."
-Belmontking12

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes