Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Lotta people voting, and so few commenting... I gotta release something new, don’t I?

Then, all I can say is... Good News!

After trying (and failing - badly) to get the parallax mapping done, I’ve since decided to say screw it and have created the schoolyard and first set of lockers in the traditional mapping editor.

I’ve also been tweaking and testing the people for their new Total Corruption dialogues, and I should have that done fairly soon. I’m also hard at work on creating the three dialogue choices for a test run of the 0.9 mod.

Once I have something more tangible, I’ll post it up here for you.

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
Keep up the good work...

Lotta people voting, and so few commenting... I gotta release something new, don’t I?

Then, all I can say is... Good News!

After trying (and failing - badly) to get the parallax mapping done, I’ve since decided to say screw it and have created the schoolyard and first set of lockers in the traditional mapping editor.

I’ve also been tweaking and testing the people for their new Total Corruption dialogues, and I should have that done fairly soon. I’m also hard at work on creating the three dialogue choices for a test run of the 0.9 mod.

Once I have something more tangible, I’ll post it up here for you.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks, Lez!

On a completely similar note, now I realize why there are usually more than one person involved with coding, because I keep getting sidetracked and distracted, making scenes and maps that aren’t needed! At least, not yet... ;)

**EDIT**

New upload coming in, like, 30 minutes!

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I UPDATED THE BIG GAME WITH NEW THINGS CHECK IT OUT HERE'S THE LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christ, what did you do that this is now two friggin' gigs? Mate, gonna need a changelog while this downloads if ya don't mind.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Changelog is on the front page, this was just a link for the lazy people.

As for the file size, it's the insane amount of pictures in the files. I might have to start packaging the game as the .exe and zipping that mofo instead.

Honestly, it wouldn't be that bad, considering that I'd also probably pre-package it with the file extractor so you could grab any new image/audio/maps/project data you wanted.

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
Bruh your cool you know imma try your new update

As for the file size, it's the insane amount of pictures in the files. I might have to start packaging the game as the .exe and zipping that mofo instead.

Honestly, it wouldn't be that bad, considering that I'd also probably pre-package it with the file extractor so you could grab any new image/audio/maps/project data you wanted.

May 1, 2017

Thanks for putting out the update. Does it make a difference which of the two folders you play the game from (Personal/Xalenda's Mod)?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Workupload and GoFile are in the works; in the meantime, check out the Speculation mod on the front page. I did a major overhaul and triple-checked it this time, so it should be in working order. It includes:

The beginning of the game (potentially)
Exploration ideas of the Hub world (outside of / apart from the Underworld)
Corruption, Purity and Neutral 'zones' along with level ideas
A quick and brief example of each of the 3 storylines with a different person (Ms. Taylor for Corruption, Ms. Amos for Bluff, Kimberly for Purity)
Basic ending intros

What it does NOT include:

Any sex scene, at all. No handjobs, blowjobs, titfucks, vaginal, doggy or anal - nothing.
More than 15 minutes of gameplay (if that)
The cure for cancer
A resolution to the question of "Who's On First"
Original assets, music, designs or anything apart from maps and dialogues.

May 1, 2017
That is today’s job! I sincerely do not know what the fuck happened to that one.
Cool. Also, I'm supposed to find Fred to get the first aphrodisiac, but he isn't in front of the school since the playground is where everyone goes now. Is he somewhere else?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
He's in the school yard, along with everybody else. He's the dark blue-haired kid
standing in front of the pond. He should be there every day during the week at Noon / after your morning class.

**EDIT**

For those of you who are interested:
GoFile and Workupload both crapped out on me at about 85%, so they won't be going up soon. I'm going to try and upload just the .exe and send that along with instructions on how to get it all on your end for 1/3 of the download size.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
GUYS! GUYS! IT FINALLY WORKED!

Seriously, super psyched because it finally fucking worked - download size is at about 1.3 gigs now, but there had to be some... *ahem*, changes to how it got done.

For the Actual Game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the Speculation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes